No announcement yet.

Braves, Giants Advance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves, Giants Advance

Heartbreaking ending to the season for the Padres. No one-game playoffs, we're headed straight for the postseason this year.

War Braves

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      War Braves
      Wtf son, no Reds love?

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Wtf son, no Reds love?
        Yeah. I'm happy to see them doing well. It's been a long time.

Comment

Honestly, I grew up a Braves fan, and I always pull for the Reds. But I've been betting on baseball for many years now, and it's pretty much ruined me. I can bet against any team, at any time.

Comment

Saw Roy today

he wasnt in a good mood

BTW the Bobby Cox hater shot me a visitor message challenging me to come to New Jersey........

dude needs to get a spray tan, a tight v-neck, and fake slut and chill out

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              Honestly, I grew up a Braves fan, and I always pull for the Reds. But I've been betting on baseball for many years now, and it's pretty much ruined me. I can bet against any team, at any time.
              The A's aren't in it, so I can afford to be objective this postseason. Otherwise I'd be calling for Yank and Reds blood

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                Saw Roy today

he wasnt in a good mood

BTW the Bobby Cox hater shot me a visitor message challenging me to come to New Jersey........

dude needs to get a spray tan, a tight v-neck, and fake slut and chill out
                Yeah, I saw that He put me on ignore immediately last night, so check out my bait thread in the Thunderdome, which he is either too much of a b1tch or oblivious to respond to

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=427760

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                  Yeah, I saw that He put me on ignore immediately last night, so check out my thread in the Thunderdome, which he is either too much of a b1tch or oblivious to respond to

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=427760
                  haha after he responded back he put me on ignore too.

****ing guido piece of shit

Comment

Working...
                  X