Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I'm a Hall of Famer Right Now - I'm a King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah.

Comment

This coward is clearly the most deluded the world of boxing has ever had. He clearly doesn't believe he's the best, otherwise he wouldn't duck so many like the coward he clearly is. He's just too pathetic for words. Only the US could create such a joke on this level.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Anybody defending this and buying his fights are scum.

He is taking you for fools.
        You've been on here long enough to know his fans are beyond foolish. In fact it's creepy the levels of insane they go to. They have the same kind of mentality and "Intellect" as Wilder does. So they'll buy his fights and think nothing of it.

Comment

What is this article...

"His most notable win is Fury...
          His most notable win is Ortiz...
          His most notable wins are some other guys..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            You've been on here long enough to know his fans are beyond foolish. In fact it's creepy the levels of insane they go to. They have the same kind of mentality and "Intellect" as Wilder does. So they'll buy his fights and think nothing of it.
            Wilder was sent by God to trigger insecure English fannies on the Internet. Job done

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
              Id love to see your bitter twisted face when he gets inducted in to the HOF
              You agree he's a HOF'er, or are you just happy to have the opposite opinion of English people even though Deontay is dangerously delusional and cowardly?

We both know what it is after your comments don't we? If this was an English fighter saying this after running from everyone and beating nothing but tin cans, you'd be saying it's the "Arrogant English" and their "Entitlement" at work here and showing what scum they are. Haha.

You're just as bad as the worst kind of Americans and have the same level of arrogance and toxicity about you.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                You missed my point. You've accused Wilder of taking easy fights, while ostensibly being oblivious to the two guys from your own island who have been absolutely shameless in their cherry-picking.

You have an imaginary friend called Mr. Reality? They have meds for that, you know.
                No dummy ,my actual list transends to different yrs those guys were available.

What was your point ? Let me know bc I listed a handful of guys Wilder didn't fight when available.

Not just that he fought Ortiz after his real age came out and had to be told Fury wasn't ready,,those are his two best fights,...so again you idiot what is your point of telling me he didn't take easy fights available to him ?

His word are so powerful to you bc you must have the education of a 15 yr old???????????????/.

Comment

What are you talking about?!? Love him or hate him, Wilder is one of the most exciting fighters to watch in the entire sport. He's certainly, far and away, the most entertaining HW. You couldn't honestly argue that Fury or AJ are more fun to watch, could you??
                  Yeah, it's exciting watching Wilder fight complete bums and seeing him swinging for round after round and falling all over the place missing until he finds the spot late in the fight to bail himself out of losing wide. If AJ fought that level of shlt, he'd get rid of them quickly and do a much better job of it. Just look at the Molina and Gavern fights. AJ didn't have anywhere near to the fights or pro experience as Wilder did but he did the much better job.

However, when Deontay stepped up with Ortiz, he did nothing for 9 rounds other than knock Ortiz down early. The crowd booed more than a few times in the first 6 rounds. And against Fury, he landed a few punches in 12 rounds and was made to look silly. How is that exciting? Every time Wilder has stepped up (Twice) he's looked like hot garbage. You can't say the same with AJ. If Wilder stops running from the best, you'll see how exciting he is when he's knocked out. He can't even look good against bums for f3ck sake. The rest of the field can though.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    The list of HWs Vitali didn’t fight in his era is a lot longer than the guys he actually fought. Title defences against Sosnowski, Charr, Ed Mahone, Kevin Johnson, Danny Williams, etc... those are the type of fights Fury is getting ragged on & Vitali’s were title fights. Vitali’s best win is over Sam Peter or Adamek & that isn’t saying much. I could list the HWs he didn’t fight but I’m sure you can figure that out yourself. Arreola was a good win but most think he is a bum.
                    the forum protects Wilder on here its why my post got deleted to you...I promise you I will crush this subject on what you are trying to display so do it...post the guys Vitali avoided...eventually this corrupt forum cant delete everything I post ,or maybe it can and likera fool you'll support that ?

Comment

Wilder picks easier fights if he can get away with it?? Mr. Juggernaut, may I introduce you to Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua?
                      You're delusional if you think Wilder hasn't picked easier fights his whole career. Fury is doing so now due to getting back in shape after being out for 3 years and eating himself to obesity. What's Wilder's excuse? As for AJ??? Who did he pick that was easier over a tougher opponent? You're talking shlt.

There's a reason why Fury has wins over Wlad, Chisora and Wilder. There's a reason AJ has wins over Wlad, Povetkin, Whyte and Parker. Who has Wilder beaten in 42 fights that has proven anything in boxing? Just one?? Fury and AJ have nowhere near the fights Wilder has and they're vastly more proven than the coward bum is. Get out of here with this deranged nonsense and come back to reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X