Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Adrien Broner - Las Vegas Grand Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Adrien Broner - Las Vegas Grand Arrivals

Pacquiao, Broner Grand Arrivals Photos Gallery - Two of boxing biggest stars kicked off fight week in style on Tuesday as eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and four-division world champion Adrien Broner arrived at MGM Grand in Las Vegas to a throng of excited fans for this Saturday's WBA Welterweight World Championship. (photos by Ryan Hafey/Chris Farina).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Broner can cause an upset.

Comment

Broner should hang them up after this a ss whooping Pacquiao is gonna lay on him. Hopefully he makes his next layaway jewelry payment with this meal ticket.

Comment

Lol, Broner still has About Billions written on his clothes.
        Should be About Thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
          Lol, Broner still has About Billions written on his clothes.
          Should be About Thousands.
          Nah maybe dimes

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Broner can cause an upset.
            sure, to his parents...

Comment

It's crazy how most of the build ups to Pacquiao's recent fights (from the announcement up until the final weeks of training camp) is met with polarized opinion. Some criticize him, others root for him, and others are in between. But once fight week rolls in and Pacquiao officially enters the building it's like you're taken back in time. It's always nostalgic for me when Pacquiao makes his grand arrival on fight week. The glitz and glamour, his whole family that includes Jinkee and his team, all of it is nostalgic. It's cool to see that. I don't think he's shot but I hope he hangs them up soon. He's done it all. Defeat Broner, and then go on to get a major payday against Mayweather. That's my ideal exit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                sure, to his parents...
                Bro this is the best post I have seen in a long time lol!

Comment

I really hope for his sake Broner gives a good account of himself win, lose or draw.

He really seems to enjoy the trappings of success that he so badly craves.

Too bad he cannot seem to get out of his own way and surrounded by nothing but Yes men.

Are we in for another Maidana type beat down?

Depends on how much Manny has left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Nah maybe dimes
                    More like About Before or About Breadcrumbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X