No announcement yet.

Wilders issue is I think once he gets ko'd once he's done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilders issue is I think once he gets ko'd once he's done

With his lack of actual boxing ability he relies on neglecting defence and throwing crazy shots. Luckily for him he doesn't face a lot of punches so hasn't been made to pay yet.

Ortiz came close but I think once he gets ko'd his career will essentially be over because he'll start thinking twice about throwing crazy shots, and has nothing else to fall back on.

I think hes mentally broken already

Comment

I mean who knows. It is a complete crap shoot on how a fighter will respond to getting KOd. Some come back like it is nothing, and others aren't the same again.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        I think hes mentally broken already

I think that 12th round knockdown saved him from being too mentally broken.

Comment

He's already in meltdown mode over the draw. If he suffers one loss, even a decision loss, he will need to be put on suicide watch. His career will also be over as his stock will plummet.

Comment

No he was out on his feet vs Ortiz and was able to come back.

He was getting a out boxed for a majority of the fight versus Fury and still went for the KO late in the fight.

He may not be the most skilled or technical but Wilder has heart.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              With his lack of actual boxing ability he relies on neglecting defence and throwing crazy shots. Luckily for him he doesn't face a lot of punches so hasn't been made to pay yet.

Ortiz came close but I think once he gets ko'd his career will essentially be over because he'll start thinking twice about throwing crazy shots, and has nothing else to fall back on.
              Surely he'd still have his slick boxing skills to fall back on?

Comment

I think so He will be like Pipino Cuevas Knock out artist of the late 70's and early 80's Ko everyone until Hearn's knock him out and he was done at age 27

Comment

Depends, he seems to have mental fortitude, I think he is too old to improve, he should change his trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Surely he'd still have his slick boxing skills to fall back on?
                    Yes and how can we forger his crazy speed and athleticism.

Comment

Working...
                    X