Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who are hating on Dazn are clearly not boxing fans. Pathetic.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you are listening to a narrative woven by british people; that this is an eddie hearn deal and that we resent dazn for making it.

in reality, this is a direct deal with GBP / canelo and dazn, and instead of paying 85 dollars 2x a year for ppv we can pay 120 for the entire year and get dozens of additional boxing matches.

not one american resents dazn, GBP, or even hearn for this. it is a narrative spun by increasingly pathetic british people who are increasingly sore over the realization that eddie hearn is not going to let joshya fight deontay wilder until he fades or unitl joshua has made his money and built hearn's brand up globally.

Hearn is the spokeman for DAZN boxing ,he made the deal with Canelo alongside Skipper the executive chairman last week so he is involved.How can you guys keep saying Hearn isn't involved when he also gets the Matchroom rights to air DAZN fights in the U.K?

You sound like another poster who doesn't want to see the wilder fight as well which suspiciously is also like the other posters running on a thread about Hearn this and that,why are you on this forum when its a boxing forum not a Hearn one ?

Comment

where are all these people who are hating on DANZ praying for it to fail? DANZ was around before hearn and he doesn't own it he was given a deal by them, my issues with hearn are outside of DANZ but with his lies and constant contradictions that are ruining the biggest fight in boxing and fans supporting it no matter how ridiculous it is. Before hearn I had never really heard of DANZ so the notion that because Im black or a wilder fan I want to see it fall its a bit ******ed.... Also Canelos deal really has nothing to do with hearn tho he will benefit from him signing as he is the spokesman for DANZ boxing so whats this big fuss that we are angry about it because of hearn?

Do you all remember all those anti PBC threads? calling a man you have never saw or heard speak al Gaymon and a tranny lover? constantly updating the boards that its failing and wont be around long.... those threads were daily, are those true boxing fans? something is really mentally wrong with you all.
      Last edited by uppercut510; 10-18-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        sure dunn, whatever you say....
        Dozens of other posters have said same thing I have. Sorry dude but posters have been majority positive of DAZN.

I think what really bothers you is posters care more about PBC and ESPN app than they do DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
          You clearly are not on twitter or YouTube. I've seen much more crying and videos being made. Who said i was just talking about people on here?
          Oh! I see

****...ok bubba that is on me. I thought this was a response to the state of the forum not the state of social media.

Yes, I'm too old, antiquated, and old-school to understand most of twitter. I do actually have a twitter and youtube account but y'all speak in a language I don't understand on those sorts of websites.

I don't even really get what the term troll actually means online. Seems to have slightly different meanings all over. I'm still unclear if a troll is one who actually believes what they're saying but is undesirable for the community or if a troll is one looking for attention and emotional reaction rather than fitting in with the community.

So yeah, I'm just a babbling old'en son, don't pay you no attention to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
            Not a fan of WBSS then?
            Im still trying to figure out who actually are fans of boxing on here, seems to be very few or im not on here enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
              Amazon Prime will show 20 Premier League (UK Football/Soccer) games from next season for three years. First time the SKY/BT monopoly has been challenged.

Streaming is only going to get bigger imo.
              No doubt but not for a couple years I don't think.

When NFL and NBA go then it'll be big.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
                I'm happy about DAZN, anything to stop all of the BS PPV, I mean $85 for one card is $h!t, if they can get all of the fights on an app for $10 a month, I'm down for that.
                Bingo. That's my whole point. We get a *****load of boxing, paying the fraction of the cost. It's a win, win for the consumer.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Oh! I see

****...ok bubba that is on me. I thought this was a response to the state of the forum not the state of social media.

Yes, I'm too old, antiquated, and old-school to understand most of twitter. I do actually have a twitter and youtube account but y'all speak in a language I don't understand on those sorts of websites.

I don't even really get what the term troll actually means online. Seems to have slightly different meanings all over. I'm still unclear if a troll is one who actually believes what they're saying but is undesirable for the community or if a troll is one looking for attention and emotional reaction rather than fitting in with the community.

So yeah, I'm just a babbling old'en son, don't pay you no attention to me.
                  No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Im still trying to figure out who actually are fans of boxing on here, seems to be very few or im not on here enough?
                    I forgot about that. Jesus. Been wanting to see Inoue in action. Only saw him once when he fought on HBO. Even more content for me to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                      Then this don't affect you since you don't pay for anything. Not about being a fan boy. That ***** is irrelevant. It's about more boxing and not paying an arm and leg for the consumers who actually pay for it
                      to be fair to Hbo and Showtime most people who paid for them did it for other thing not just for boxing

we will have to see how many those fans will come over just for boxing and mma

Comment

Working...
                      X