Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Spence has been living off the Mayweather sparring session his entire career. Who outside a severely damaged Brook has he fought that was anywhere near A list? Answer is nobody. All smaller guys from 140 made to make Spence look like a power puncher, which he truly is not. Spence has been protected and pushed onto a very desperate demographic in need to fill the Mayweather void.

I mean i aint say he was a hypejob i was just saying he has access to most guys at 147. U like Crawford

Comment

You literally are saying Russell wasn't ready for Loma? Loma 3rd pro fight? RUssell also was a standout amateur, and Haymon miscalculated where Loma was at because of the bogus loss to a salido who came in a full weight class higher at the official weigh in.

The jealously and animosity towards superior Eastern European fighters today pisses off the racist blacks but also makes other minorities very defensive as well. It's a sad defect , but hey, third world cultures aren't thinking on a first world platform are they?
      Man your the biggest fhucking idiot I've had the displeasure of receiving a response from. First, don't respond to me with racist schit I'm here to discuss boxing, if race is your agenda start a forum and leave me out of it or having never blocked anyone, you will be the first. How do you have the nerve to say European fighters get no respect when I pretty much said that Loma was better than Russell Jr in his second professional fight? Loma won 2 gold medals and had an amateur record of 396-1, so don't sit here and pretend that this man wasn't ready for professional boxing, and was and is a once in a lifetime superior talent. Russell Jr was in no way prepared for that fight, It's evidenced by the lack of competition that he faced leading up to that fight. With an amateur record of 169-10 he came into professional boxing and continued to fight amateur level fighters until he ran into a wall called Lomachenko, which I predicted Russell would lose by the way. Please don't respond to me again with any race baiting, come with legit boxing or move on.

Comment

Slaves, not nutthuggers. This is a cult of slavery.
        That is also true.

Comment

• So what is Spence's response in all this?
          Is this becoming a trend with Haymon fighters?
          All they wanna do is negotiate through the media.

Comment

• This is going to be a very difficult undertaking for Bob Arum to sign a Crawford vs a Spence, Jr. Fight because Spence is currently without a promoter. So where does Bob go to in order to solicit the services of one Erroll Spence, Jr?

Al Haymon is only his advisor on paper. Going forward it's gonna very difficult to make that fight unless Spence signs with a real promoter. Either he signs with Eddie Hearn, Frank Warren, Oscar De La Hoya or even Bob Arum because at least on paper they are all recognized as boxing promoters.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              This is going to be a very difficult undertaking for Bob Arum to sign a Crawford vs a Spence, Jr. Fight because Spence is currently without a promoter. So where does Bob go to in order to solicit the services of one Erroll Spence, Jr?

Al Haymon is only his advisor on paper. Going forward it's gonna very difficult to make that fight unless Spence signs with a real promoter. Either he signs with Eddie Hearn, Frank Warren, Oscar De La Hoya or even Bob Arum because at least on paper they are all recognized as boxing promoters.
              damn, good question and good points.

Comment

Working...
              X