Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Povetkin older than Ortiz was when Wilder beat him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Why did all the UK fans harp on how "old" Ortiz was when Wilder beat him, even though he was younger than the Povetkin facing Joshua? Where were the complaints from the UK fans about Povetkin being old?

And with Klitschko being several years older than both of them when he lost to Joshua, why is that win so highly regarded when Klitschko had already been exposed by Fury years earlier?
    I thought you 3 (lol) were paid to educate people on here? Yet as soon as AJ wins you post an argument belittling his fan base by comparing his opponents age with that of your hero deontays?

Everybody on here is aware of povetkin age but nobody is hyping him up anywhere close to level you yank fannies hyped Ortiz.

Get run over you ****ing parasite.
    By the way... You still never replied about how I mugged you off and caught you lying about the length of your original zero account. You're still a twat...and I still wish you were a victim of a fatal car crash.

Comment

Ortiz 178 years old doe...

Comment

Lol and? Povetkin is not as fat or has high blood pressure like ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Why did all the UK fans harp on how "old" Ortiz was when Wilder beat him, even though he was younger than the Povetkin facing Joshua? Where were the complaints from the UK fans about Povetkin being old?

And with Klitschko being several years older than both of them when he lost to Joshua, why is that win so highly regarded when Klitschko had already been exposed by Fury years earlier?
          This is why you are one of my favorite posters here! Man....good a$$ point!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            This is why you are one of my favorite posters here! Man....good a$$ point!
            The average IQ of a wilder fan must be the lowest of any sports fan.

At least most AJ fans have been educated in England and can construct valid arguments and points.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
              The average IQ of a wilder fan must be the lowest of any sports fan.

At least most AJ fans have been educated in England and can construct valid arguments and points.
              What are you smoking? I haven't met a joshua fan yet with a 3 digit I.Q.

Show me a single example of an educated AJ fan constructing a valid argument.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                What are you smoking? I haven't met a joshua fan yet with a 3 digit I.Q.

Show me a single example of an educated AJ fan constructing a valid argument.
                There would not be any point wasting my time and there are plenty of examples but it just goes straight over your heads.

When I picture a Wilder fan I picture someone with the same personality and IQ of Adrian Broner. However obese of course and not an athlete.

Comment

There would not be any point wasting my time and there are plenty of examples but it just goes straight over your heads.

When I picture a Wilder fan I picture someone with the same personality and IQ of Adrian Broner. However obese of course and not an athlete.
                  So basically you're saying can't provide a single example lol.

Figures from someone who judges people based on which fighter they're fans of.

At least Wilder is proving himself, fighting the best and Joshua is holding his belt hostage claiming he's the best fighting shot second rate fighters and ducking the best.

There's no reason to hate wilder, there are a dozen reasons to critcize joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    So basically you're saying can't provide a single example lol.

Figures from someone who judges people based on which fighter they're fans of.

At least Wilder is proving himself, fighting the best and Joshua is holding his belt hostage claiming he's the best fighting shot second rate fighters and ducking the best.

There's no reason to hate wilder, there are a dozen reasons to critcize joshua.
                    Ah yes Wilder proving himself fighting the best. One decent oppenant in 40 fights, an old fat Ortiz on blood pressure pills who he went life and death with. Now he has signed up to fight a guy who has been out the ring for two years after ballooning up in weight and going on a coke binge.

AJ holding the belt hostage despite fighting Klit, Parker, Povetkin, Whyte, Brezeale, Takam....he has had just over 20 fights....Wilder double the amount of fights.....

Argument over/

Comment

Ah yes Wilder proving himself fighting the best. One decent oppenant in 40 fights, an old fat Ortiz on blood pressure pills who he went life and death with. Now he has signed up to fight a guy who has been out the ring for two years after ballooning up in weight and going on a coke binge.

AJ holding the belt hostage despite fighting Klit, Parker, Povetkin, Whyte, Brezeale, Takam....he has had just over 20 fights....Wilder double the amount of fights.....

Argument over/
                      The best heavyweights in the world are Wilder,Fury and Joshua if you go to any boxing circle and claim Parker, Povetkin and Whyte are the big dogs in the division, excluding wilder and fury, you will be laughed at.

Why are you making excuses and white knighting joshua. In this sport, and in any sport, we want to see the best fighting the best. We want to see the best against the best, that's why we're here, not to lick on our favorite athlete's nutsack.

Joshua already ducked wilder and ended the negotiations by declining the 50m he asked for and signing to fight povetkin. Why are you supporting his duck? Why don't you want to see the best fight the best?

Is it because you're a biased dickrider? That's why we don't respect you.

Comment

Working...
                      X