Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emotional Dib Announces Retirement After Farmer Defeats Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emotional Dib Announces Retirement After Farmer Defeats Him

Overwhelmed by emotion, Billy Dib announced his retirement Friday.
    The former IBF featherweight champion said in the ring following his lopsided loss to Tevin Farmer that he won't fight again. The 32-year-old Australian cried and hugged his family members after announcing his intentions.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd retire if I lost to a farmer as well

Comment

0-4 in his last four fights and he fought for a world title? shîtty alphabet belts...wish him a happy retirement though

Comment

i am suprised Famer could land a punch with his cartoon eyes

Comment

It was time for him

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
            I'd retire if I lost to a farmer as well
            ok - be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              0-4 in his last four fights and he fought for a world title? shîtty alphabet belts...wish him a happy retirement though
              0-4 in his last 4 title shots. Doubt anyone sanctioning body would sanction a boxer comin of 4 straight defeats

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                He was 0-4 and his last 4 world title fights.He was on a 4 fight win streak.

Comment

IBF sucks for setting Farmer up with an effing cupcake like Dib for an alphabet belt. They should be embarrassed, but all the alphabet boys are beyond embarrassment

Comment

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/265500
                    0-4? Hmm this says otherwise

Comment

Working...
                    X