Clear All

1. Magic
    2. MJ
    3. LBJ
    4. Tim Duncan
    5. Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

N*gga probably still making payments on it.

Comment

That I've personally watched and witnessed in my lifetime.....

PG: John Stockton
        SG: Michael Jordan
        SF: Lebron James
        PF: Tim Duncan
        C: Shaquille O'Neal

I didn't witness Magic in his prime during the 80's.

Comment

PG: John Stockton. Best pure point guard ever imo. Probably the most unselfish point guard ever that moved the ball to perfection and had a deadly accurate shot kind of like Steve Nash. Just without the swag.

SG: Jordan and it really can't be anybody else. 6-0 in the Finals, all MVP of them, most clutch player ever, multiple regular season MVPS in one of the toughest eras in BBall. Not that ***** shut today where you jump like a fairy in a tutu to the basket and scream like a girl who getting murdered when somebody breathes on you to draw a foul.

Iverson is 2nd though. I don't even know if Jordan could stop him 1 on 1.

SF- Obviously Bird if I actually got to see him but I didn't and **** Lebron so of course I go Pippen! Lock down defender and a pretty good scorer too.

PF- Karl Malone. Dude was a pit bull in the paint and that fade away jumper is **** only legends are made of. Little kids in Africa will be telling stories to their tribes about it for years to come!

C- Shaq. I was like 2-3 during the Bulls first 3 peat and only started watching during their 2nd 3 peat when I was old enough to comprehend so I missed prime Hakeem but Shaq was literally unstoppable. The best defensive Center I ever saw Mutumbo couldn't even contain him.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            PG: John Stockton. Best pure point guard ever imo. Probably the most unselfish point guard ever that moved the ball to perfection and had a deadly accurate shot kind of like Steve Nash. Just without the swag.

SG: Jordan and it really can't be anybody else. 6-0 in the Finals, all MVP of them, most clutch player ever, multiple regular season MVPS in one of the toughest eras in BBall. Not that ***** shut today where you jump like a fairy in a tutu to the basket and scream like a girl who getting murdered when somebody breathes on you to draw a foul.

Iverson is 2nd though. I don't even know if Jordan could stop him 1 on 1.

SF- Obviously Bird if I actually got to see him but I didn't and **** Lebron so of course I go Pippen! Lock down defender and a pretty good scorer too.

PF- Karl Malone. Dude was a pit bull in the paint and that fade away jumper is **** only legends are made of. Little kids in Africa will be telling stories to their tribes about it for years to come!

C- Shaq. I was like 2-3 during the Bulls first 3 peat and only started watching during their 2nd 3 peat when I was old enough to comprehend so I missed prime Hakeem but Shaq was literally unstoppable. The best defensive Center I ever saw Mutumbo couldn't even contain him.
            Iverson was a point though IMO. Even if you rate him there instead of point, no way he's better than Kobe Bryant.

Comment

Duncan's always been solid, but prime Garnett was straight up beast. Also, shout out to Shawn kemp

Comment

PG: Allen Iverson
                SG: Michael Jordan
                SF: Lebron James
                PF: Tim Duncan
                C: Shaq

Comment

The 86 Celtics

Comment

PG: Magic
                    SG: MJ
                    SF: Bird