Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter Mayweather or Wladamir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wlad for me as he has lights out power and there's always that bit of fear of whats going to happen if he gets hit on the chin altho nobody seems to get very close these days

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Floyd all day.

Wladimir is so boring to watch it's unreal. Foul after foul against usually sub-par opponents.

Floyd has skills and generally shows them against top opponents.
      the only fight where wlad fouled exescively was the povetkin fight and he has big power whereas floys is obviously more skillful but cant crack an egg as far as power goes. guess it depends on your preference but I like the power punchers so im a little partial towrds wlad on this one

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I'm sure if Floyd fought crap opposition, he would have more knockouts too.

Who has Wlad ever knocked out that was any good?
        most fighters are taken the distance against elite comp. wlad has knocked out descent to good fighters tho in chambers,,byrd,,brock,,,peter..nccline,,mercer etc. many of those fighters were also considered durable before wlad dropped the hammer on them

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
          The Wlad getting KO's excuse is redundant in that he makes you cry and wish you had something else to watch before he gets to it. Some of his fights I don't even consider boxing; holding and hitting, leaning, pushing. Things that other fighters get warned for and possibly points deducted but not Wlad. Just compare Floyd - Maidana with Wlad - Povetkin and there's your answer.
          Mayweather had an opponent who threw 4 times as many punches as Wlads and Floyd threw the same number of punches as Wladimir? If you can't throw more punches than a man twice your size who's known more for holding than hitting you're not exciting either.

Comment

Working...
          X