Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen gives him a tough fight, but Froch's jab has been underrated since the Kessler fight. Whenever Glen isn't letting his hands go, Froch will control the fight with it. He'll win decisively because of it and go to war on occasion against Glen.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Chill out with the bullsh**. Glen Johnson isn't American, and has never gotten the benefit of the doubt in a close fight in his entire career. If you think judges will give him a close fight over Carl Froch, when anticipation is for the Super Six Final to be Ward vs. Froch, then you are being a damn racist.

Which is normal.
      I know American judges have never done any favors for Johnson either, but what's different now is Glen has an American (Lou DiBella) as a promoter.

Froch may get robbed by the New York area judges, who have often not been fair to foreign boxers in the past.

Comment

• Froch 118-110?

Comment

• Johnson W12 Froch

Glencoffee gives Carl a boxing lesson, wins close split decision.

UPSET!

Comment

• I can hardly wait for this fight!

And it will be good to see Kessler back today too.

Comment

• Froch is out of his mind if he thinks he is in for an easy night with this guy! Carl REALLY went up in my estimations against Abraham but Johnson is FAAAAAAR more active, sneaky and dogged, this has 12 rounds written all over it and i can see Glen landing plenty on The Cobra who is nowhere near as slick as he thinks but still i feel Froch is at the top of his game right now and obviously he has a massive age advantage over Johnson too.

Cobra UD (Competitive but clear)

Another factor worth mentioning (most likely has been but i havent read the thread) Johnson may not be 12 round strong at SMW having come down at his advanced age. To me he looked quality against Green and showed no signs of it, i think he is no less a fighter at SMW but some posters on here i respect feel otherwise so its worth noting...

Comment

Working...
              X