No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    lmao. I just said that Lebron has good post up moves and then you replied "driving to the basket is not posting up". Then you went with that narrative because you had nothing else to say.

And yes I think I could evaluate talent better than Magic...

I wuz wicha bruh... till then........... #CmonBruh

Comment

• Kuzma scored 41 points vs the Pistons

Comment

lmao. I just said that Lebron has good post up moves and then you replied "driving to the basket is not posting up". Then you went with that narrative because you had nothing else to say.

And yes I think I could evaluate talent better than Magic...

Nope

You thought driving to the basket was post up moves.

But whatever lie on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Nope

I don’t believe you.

You’re gonna need Mak to substantiate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Nope

Comment

• Magic Johnson says the Los Angeles Lakers don’t want to rely on LeBron James to the point they turn into “Cleveland all over again."
              "I think we got proven scorers — Kyle Kuzma, Brandon Ingram … and then when you have two point guards like [Lonzo] Ball and [Rajon] Rondo, we don’t have to have LeBron having the ball in his hands all the time.”
              That didn't age too well
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-14-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Team is pathetic at this point. Not watching til Bron comes back. Ingram is not ready, he's 2 years away. Kuzma can't hit 3s and josh can't hit 3s to save his life too. Lonzo is way too inconsistent.. If Bron don't comeback soon, Lakers are done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                  Team is pathetic at this point. Not watching til Bron comes back. Ingram is not ready, he's 2 years away. Kuzma can't hit 3s and josh can't hit 3s to save his life too. Lonzo is way too inconsistent.. If Bron don't comeback soon, Lakers are done.
                  Everyone getting hyped on Kuz just because he scored 40pts. Most his points were catch and shoot. He isn't a player that can take over a game even if another team designs their defense to stop him.

I think Kuzma should be used in a trade to get a bigger player. Nobody wants Ingram and Lonzo not even for free. But knowing Magic's judgment he probably thinks Kuzma is gonna be a hall of famer.

Comment

• I hate that I actually have to root for LeBron to come back. I was hoping we'd at least go 500 while he was out.

Comment

Everyone getting hyped on Kuz just because he scored 40pts. Most his points were catch and shoot. He isn't a player that can take over a game even if another team designs their defense to stop him.

I think Kuzma should be used in a trade to get a bigger player. Nobody wants Ingram and Lonzo not even for free. But knowing Magic's judgment he probably thinks Kuzma is gonna be a hall of famer.
                      Nah bruh... keep Kuz ship out Lonzo and if need be Ingram.....

Comment

Working...
                      X