Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd looks worst than pac did against horn!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    but you care enough to come speak up for floyd. run along now.
    I'm not speaking up for Floyd, I'm laughing at you. It is amazing you are too dimwitted to realize that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      You’re not important. Post stood out yesterday for the reasons I mentioned ����*♂️ You’ll be aight, hopefully.
      dazed got exposed to be just like one of them lol..

thought this fool was some martin luther king type but this dude just another katt williams

Comment

dazed got exposed to be just like one of them lol..

thought this fool was some martin luther king type but this dude just another katt williams
        Anything but broke, thankfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          The fact that Floyd was trolling and laughing during the fight and Horn Pac weren’t giggling 12 rounds should suggest that Floyd wasn’t challenged for comparison
          My 14 year old daughter caught how he was laughing and taking the fight as a joke. Floyd just got paid and knew it was a sham fight. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
            I'm not speaking up for Floyd, I'm laughing at you. It is amazing you are too dimwitted to realize that.
            aint this your first post on here below??? talking about you aint speaking up for floyd??? lol!! and no, im laughing at YOU!

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
            Dang, you are seriously obsessed with Floyd! The man hasn't trained in literally years, and was laughing the whole fight. One or two punches landed on Floyd's gloves, while Floyd dropped the kid with every punch.

Look at Pac's face after the Hornet. It took over a year for it to heal. The Hornet embarrassed Pac, and straight beat him up. Floyd was laughing and dancing for the whole two minutes!!

Keep up the good work though. Every thread you start about Floyd increases the hype and interest in The Best Ever. Thus, allowing others to pay Floyd semi-trucks full of cash for a glorified two minute commercial.

Comment

Anything but broke, thankfully.
              lol im broke but have all this time on here, who's paying for this? ... if i would have said the same, i would be accuse as a racist! lol. all good doe! long as we know the truth now. just another katt williams. i knew martin luther king type doesnt come that often. lol.

Comment

lol im broke but have all this time on here, who's paying for this? ... if i would have said the same, i would be accuse as a racist! lol. all good doe! long as we know the truth now. just another katt williams. i knew martin luther king type doesnt come that often. lol.
                Did you write if you're broke then who who is paying for you to be on here posting? Delusional and broke. Or maybe broke because you're delusional? I hope the New Year brings better fortunes.

Comment

Did you write if you're broke then who who is paying for you to be on here posting? Delusional and broke. Or maybe broke because you're delusional? I hope the New Year brings better fortunes.
                  i hope the new year brings you happiness my man. lol!!!

Comment

mr. katt williams, if im so broke, how can i afford internet. see i knew you wasnt a martin luther king type by me having to explain this to you.

Comment

mr. katt williams, if im so broke, how can i afford internet. see i knew you wasnt a martin luther king type by me having to explain this to you.
                      The jokes write themselves. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Take care, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X