No announcement yet.

Body stop producing melatonin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body stop producing melatonin?

I've been taking a sleep aid that contains melatonin off and on since I was a teenager. I've heard that taking melatonin too frequently, your body stops naturally producing melatonin. Is that true?

Yeah but I’d imagine it would still produce some - rational when you think about it.

Any sort of synthetic hormone is gonna cause your body to produce less of it because we are hardwired to achieve homeostasis

Comment

Your pineal gland is gonna pineal all over you

Comment

Your pussy produces blood and eggs every month, bitchboy.

....and just like that, I'm done @ 35k

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Yeah but I’d imagine it would still produce some - rational when you think about it.

Any sort of synthetic hormone is gonna cause your body to produce less of it because we are hardwired to achieve homeostasis
          If I stop taking it, will I go back to producing the normal amount?

Comment

I've not heard of this with melatonin. Some receptors in the body will shut down production if they sense the presence of something (like testosterone). Melatonin would be a petty serious drug if this were the case. Definitely look into it.

Comment

Get yourself some Brazilian nuts. Eat a handful before bed report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                we are hardwired to achieve homeostasis
                Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                Your pineal gland is gonna pineal all over you
                Here it comes...it's just a matter of time before this thread turns into another tranny thread.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  If I stop taking it, will I go back to producing the normal amount?
                  I would think so.

Comment

Working...
                  X