Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    "my teachers who always gave up on me.."

Great speech, Z.
    Yeah them too. To all my babies mommas clocking welfare, EBT card having hoes, to the true prophet jhonny, not that fake azz Mohammed, to all my teachers always gave up on me, until an iq test prevented me from being an on that lil bus, and wearing a helmut. To my dad, who taught me right from wrong, having a father, takes any man farther. to my Jewish homies for ****ting on my dumb azz regularly.. then demanding excellence...

I think that covers the standard drivel a stoopid avg IQ afffff-a-leeet should have to say...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Yeah them too. To all my babies mommas clocking welfare, EBT card having hoes, to the true prophet jhonny, not that fake azz Mohammed, to all my teachers always gave up on me, until an iq test prevented me from being an on that lil bus, and wearing a helmut. To my dad, who taught me right from wrong, having a father, takes any man farther. to my Jewish homies for ****ting on my dumb azz regularly.. then demanding excellence...

I think that covers the standard drivel a stoopid avg IQ afffff-a-leeet should have to say...

Here, here!!

Comment

Working...
      X