No announcement yet.

Important Fat Yank News: Georgia Gold Chicken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Fat Yank News: Georgia Gold Chicken

Last year, Kentucky Fried Chicken brought Nashville Hot Chicken to nationwide locations and we suddenly had one great reason to frequent the fried chicken chain.

Now, KFC will be introducing a new regional style of chicken that's we can't wait to get our greasy hands on: Georgia Gold Chicken. The Gold chicken is available in Extra Crispty Chicken Tenders, Chicken Littles, and Extra Crispy Chicken. The KFC chicken is tossed in a special sweet and tangy honey mustard BBQ sauce and served with pickles.

KFC had a test run for the new menu item at select locations around the country, but will now be offering the Georgia Gold Chicken nationwide on Jan. 29, reports Chew Boom.

If the quality is anywhere near the same as KFC's Nashville Hot Chicken, KFC's onto yet another treasure trove.

Popeyes > KFC

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Popeyes > KFC
      Churchs > Popeyes > KFC

IMO

Comment

You know I have to comment on a thread about fried chicken.

Comment

Churches and Popeyes are garbage all fried chicken is sorry, the only real good thing is the crust and batter on them, those commercial fried chicken is tough like leather and rubbery.

I only went to one KFC where the chicken was so good and not like rubber.

The best fried chicken I ever had was at a mom and pops local place here tender white chicken great fried and the meat was juicy.

The reason why churches, popeyes, KFC chicken is so tough is because they are franchises and everything is about speed, so they throw FROZEN chicken in the fryer, this is why the chicken is so tough they use old chicken for cheap and throw it when its not fully defrosted or thawed while there is still ice in th emiddle of the meat, anyone who has ever fried chicken knows to never cook it from frozen in the fryer it wont taste good and becomes tough.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            You know I have to comment on a thread about fried chicken.

do you have any idea how much fried chicken i ****ing ate in the 4 weeks in pinas?

i had that **** with every meal

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              do you have any idea how much fried chicken i ****ing ate in the 4 weeks in pinas?

i had that **** with every meal
              Max's Chicken?

Comment

Popeyes > KFC
                No comparison.

Comment

Popeyes > KFC

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Max's Chicken?

we only went there once but every other restaurant we ate at, i ordered fried chicken..ive used up my fried chicken quota til November

Comment

Working...
                    X