No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman vs. Carlos Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman vs. Carlos Molina

Molina is certainly one of the best Junior Middleweights out there today and probably deserves a title shot against Bundrage, but I think this would be be a better matchup, a fight to solidify Molina's status as the #3 in the division behind Canelo and Trout, proving he's deserving of a fight with those guys, and also a good test for Thurman to see if he's ready for the big time. Let Molina get past Bundrage (shouldn't be that difficult in all honesty) and have Thurman get past Zaveck at 147 and then put it together. Who would win?
    Molina by decision
    50.00%
    Molina by KO
    13.16%
    Thurman by decision
    2.63%
    Thurman by KO
    26.32%
    Oscar De La Hoya jumps into the ring, disqualifying Molina, preventing him from Canelo shot
    7.89%
    Last edited by teddycanyon; 02-03-2013, 12:07 AM.

>implying Molina is behind Canelo

Comment

good fight i cant pik a winner

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        >implying Molina is behind Canelo
        I will concede Canelo is almost a de facto champ since he's come up with soft touch after soft touch, but the fact is he hasn't been remotely challenged by ANYONE, and he has the green belt. I say he still has a tenuous grasp on the #1 spot just based on the sheer domination displayed in his victories.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
          hasn't been remotely challenged by ANYONE,
          Well yeah, that happens when you fight soft touch after soft touch.

Comment

Would favor Carlos Molina in a pretty good fight. Thurman is really a WW. So this shouldn't happen.

Comment

molina has a chance at beating everyone at jmw but no1 will fight him and its kinda hard to blame them. while i appreciate his style, its a severe turn off to most even more so than guys like ward and hopkins and that says something

Comment

Molina would dominate Canelo Mayweather and anybody else at 154

Comment

Good fight...

I'd love 2 see this fight but I think I'd like to see Molina get a title shot next possibly a Bundrage fight & if he wins & Thurman got another decent win @ 154 it'd be a Lil more interesting. Good fight tho.

Comment

Molina beats him

but Thurman is a man to respect with that power n he will prolly be more dangerous with more experience

but we still need to see Thurman vs somebody decent

Comment

Working...
                    X