No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    WTF is with all these hoes worrying about how much these fighters should be paid. These are the two best JrWW's, they should be fighting. All this jock riding over purses is whats all wrong about boxing.
    Exactly. Only if Tim used a little sense and took 50/50 when it was offered we would've got the best fight at 140.
    Instead Arum duped him into thinking he was going to get pacquiao after fighting a 40 year old shot career lightweight in Casamayor and now he isn't getting the oppertunity he has to run back to Khan. It's embarassing.
    Last edited by TheKza; 11-01-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      looks like Bradley has another fan, what is it now 3? sorry, i tend to lose count.......
      I've always been a fan of Bradley, and Khan for that matter, how does that make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        Homie you need to stop it. Kahn is not a big draw. If he was they wouldnt be fighting in dc.
        Bradley sold 300 tickets VS Alexander.

LOL

Comment

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Unified world title holder Amir Khan has blasted Timothy Bradley’s recent offer of a 50/50 split for a potential unification fight in 2012, and told the WBO light welterweight champion to be more realistic in his negotiations if he ever wants to meet him in the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
            Who cares what Khan said, if he wants the fight, he'll retract his demands for the sake of making the fight. 50/50 is even money for the top two in the division, it's not that ridiculous.
            If Bradley really wants to fight Khan then take 30%.

It's up to Bradley now.

Comment

Hate to say I told ya so,but.....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                I've always been a fan of Bradley, and Khan for that matter, how does that make a difference?
                Bradley is a time wasting fool. He needs to take 30%

He don't need ha so why he saying his name ow hhunnKe

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
                  Khan to me seems to be getting more hype in the US than Bradley. He seems to be getting good backing from HBO and Bradley is not.

60/40 to Khan and it gets made.

All I know is Bradley is a ***** and changes his mind every ****ing month.

Me and Khan July 23rd. Let's do it baby!

July not an option Gary said June...

One week it is what if I lose.

Next is contract problems.

Next is I will fight Morales next week.

Next is I don't need Khan.

Next it's I want to build my brand.

Next is Khan and me 50/50.

Next is I got contract problems with Gary Shaw but can fight Cassamayor.
                  mostly true, except it's 'I had contract problems' now he can fight Casa. Again, I know his back and forth rambling hasn't made him look good, but what am I truly arguing here? None of that **** up there. Read my posts carefully before you make your assumption. I said, do it for the fans (be grown men, and stop b*tching). You either want the fight or you don't, 70-30 is something I can't agree with. 60-40 is acceptable, yes.

Comment

****k Bradley...

he did admit Khan was to much of a risk so **** him

I hope Pac destroys him when he does get what he was promised when he signed to top rank.

Comment

“All he is worth is 70/30 with no UK (pay-per-view) split. I am sure he will be crying himself to sleep (on his huge pillow).”

You left out the best part...

Comment

Working...
                      X