Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belfast on alert as cars seized and burned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case Barry pisses his pants here, I will say that Squealpiggy is probably a bit off, although I suspect it was tongue-in-cheek.

I'd say it would probably be about 55/45 in favour to stay within the UK. I would also say there's probably a significant amount of hardcore nationalists in the RoI as well. Most of them are probably just neutral and are happy as long as there's peace though. Obviously a hell of a lot people just don't care, as Piggy said.

I think all of this nonsense is becoming less important now, I really do. The World is generally becoming more cosmopolitan anyway. I mean, if you go over to the likes of London, you're going to a place in England, but how many actual English people are over there? Even all over the UK, including NI and the RoI, there's certainly places crawling with Poles and other Eastern Europeans. I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, but most places are becoming more culturally diverse anyway.

Oh yeah, and Barry, England hasn't been that bad to you, as Kent has supplied quite a number of footballers for your RoI team. [Smiley].

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
      That's a crap analogy. I don't want to talk about the rights and wrongs of the past, I want to talk about how things stand now and how they move forward. We have a situation, one that once seemed impossible, where Republicans and Unionists are governing amicably in Ulster. We also have statutory guidelines which pave the way to a united Ireland if that is the will of the people. The overwhelming majority of the province support the government and the processes by which unification would occur and therefore everyone else should abide by this.
      it was a brilliant analogy mozza which you didnt have a answer for... let me answer it for you, if i came and tried to take over a 1/4 of your house you would kick my ass out!!!! end of story... football i thank the uk for but thats about it..

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        who gives a ****, a bunch of Micks killing other Micks, anything that cuts the number of micks in the world has to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          it was a brilliant analogy mozza which you didnt have a answer for... let me answer it for you, if i came and tried to take over a 1/4 of your house you would kick my ass out!!!! end of story... football i thank the uk for but thats about it..
          No it was a crap analogy because it's too vague and accounts for none of the intricacies of the situation.

Comment

I cant be bothered to post a well thought out reply..............

all i know is i hate rangers supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
              No it was a crap analogy because it's too vague and accounts for none of the intricacies of the situation.
              its not vague for a intelligent person to read in between the lines... and rangers fc sucks ****!

Comment

its not vague for a intelligent person to read in between the lines... and rangers fc sucks ****!
                Intelligent people can generally distinguish between the plural and singular.

Artur Boruc, Ulster's number one!

Comment

it was a brilliant analogy mozza which you didnt have a answer for... let me answer it for you, if i came and tried to take over a 1/4 of your house you would kick my ass out!!!! end of story...
                  That's because you're irish and he's english. It's the natural order of things.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    That's because you're irish and he's english. It's the natural order of things.
                    PS I'm well aware that Mozza is a jock, I can smell the irn bru and tremazepam on him even over the internet. But I'm not one to let the truth get in the way of a good gag.

Comment

How do you make a ouija board?

Take away his buckfast and jellies.

Comment

Working...
                      X