Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia explodes! Jacobs got ROBBED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel going off lol

Comment

Golovkin haters are the most pathetic bunch there is lmao what kind of a loser makes a whole account dedicated to hate ggg(probably on multiple accounts) and isn't a virgin?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Danny clearly won. GGG didn't live up to the hype when faced with a legit fighter. Andre would had destroyed GGG.
        Andre has enough problems of his own. In particular a guy named Sergey Kovalev. I think that Andre "I would rather retire than fight Kovalev again" Ward should probably go ahead and call It a day.

Comment

Before I saw this I thought it was a close fight.

Now I conceed it was a robbery.

Angel has spoken.

Comment

Wow! He seems to be very irate over the decision. I said it all along that if Jacobs didn't win by knockout he wasn't going to win the fight.

I don't understand his corner man advice in saying "We fight power with finesse and We fight fire with finesse". He pretty much cost his fighter the fight, because when Daniel engaged, he was able to back GGG up and was successful.

He got the better of the exchanges whenever he decided to trade toe to toe. However, whenever he decided to slow the pace down by attempting to out box Golovkin, he allowed him a window into the fight.

Comment

If Danny Garcia had the same type of "off night", he would've beat Thurman.
              Angel can go cry to the rest of the junkies at the Methadone clinic

Comment

Angel Garcia said it so it must be true.

Comment

Haha, oh this guy's talking Bout robberies? When Herrera beat Garcia's ass and said, well you gotta beat the champ to.take the belts.
                  Okay

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Before I saw this I thought it was a close fight.

Now I conceed it was a robbery.

Angel has spoken.

I mean, this is biblical word. How can anyone argue?

Comment

Angel needs his own reality show

Comment

Working...
                      X