Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Settle This: Del Taco or Taco Bell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Del Taco does have better sauce.

I used to peel the packet and eat the mild sauce by itself when I was a kid:

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Del taco is mostly garbage lol, the tacos are like cafeteria tacos, the shells on the crispy tacos are stale, also the soft taco is too chewy. They are the cheaper alternative to taco bell and they give you a ton of coupons in the mail weekly

They have more range they serve fish, and burgers, their burger though is very good it taste almost identical to in and out, they have a really good burger for some reason lol.

I wonder why taco bell has never served fish tacos though?
      Rubios got the best fish tacos.

I'm actually eating one right now.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Taco Bueno all day err day. Just hit up some of their 60 cent Thursday tacos at lunch.

I loved their muchacos.

Comment

Taco Bell but either way if you're complaining about the quality of a fast food restaurant I will kick you. Yeah no shit the taco you just bought for a nickel isn't the greatest taco ever made.

Comment

Neither....Naugles was that joint b4 they merged with Del Taco.

Gun to head ???

Just shoot !

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-16-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Neither....Naugles was thar joint b4 they merged with Del Taco.

Gun to head ???

Just shoot !

ok, lets say your doctor said you're now allowed to eat more than just lettuce and prunes...which one would you choose?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                ok, lets say your doctor said you're now allowed to eat more than just lettuce and prunes...which one would you choose?

Del Taco by a centimeter....

Comment

Taco Bell for sure but I'm not gonna lie, the Del Taco in my hood is open 24/7 so that's a huge plus.

I don't know what it is but the Dr. Pepper from Taco Bell doesn't taste right, it's like too sweet/sugary for some reason. And I'm a Dr. Pepper guy so I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Del taco is mostly garbage lol, the tacos are like cafeteria tacos, the shells on the crispy tacos are stale, also the soft taco is too chewy. They are the cheaper alternative to taco bell and they give you a ton of coupons in the mail weekly

They have more range they serve fish, and burgers, their burger though is very good it taste almost identical to in and out, they have a really good burger for some reason lol.

I wonder why taco bell has never served fish tacos though?

Comment

Never heard of the Del place

Comment

Working...
                      X