No announcement yet.

Police Brutality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    most of yall dont understand why we run when we see police,,they simply dont treat yall the same way they do to us,,hell even the mexican *****s in my hood run cuz they know wassup,,,i would speak more on it but ill let YG speak on it.

Are you even black? None of my black friends are scared of 5-0.

They like to **** around and press buttons actually or smoke weed right in front of them, If I have bud and I see 5-0 I usually hide it, but the first time I smoked with a black friend a parking lot, and a cop car parked on the other side, he's like what the **** are you scared of? They're not going to do ****. And he took a puff and blew it in the air towards them lol

It blew my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      Are you even black? None of my black friends are scared of 5-0.

They like to **** around and press buttons actually or smoke weed right in front of them, If I have bud and I see 5-0 I usually hide it, but the first time I smoked with a black friend a parking lot, and a cop car parked on the other side, he's like what the **** are you scared of? They're not going to do ****. And he took a puff and blew it in the air towards them lol

It blew my mind.
      when u got warrents its different fam,

also i live in cali and i have a mediacal card so i can smoke in public,i aint worry about that but on occason i do carry amounts that is over the legal limit,,i think u only allowed to carry 1 oz on u at any given moment

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Check the last gift Hectari received. All he does is generalized.
        How is it generalization if its true? Why do you act like its not true man just stop man.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          LOL whats with black guys thinking they are God? dude its funny how the other folk are acting concerned and intervene when a police is beating up some criminal idiot in their community.

But why dont they all show that same concern for one of their own when one of their own is beating another person to death in the hood? if they shown the same interest as they do in this video their would be no crime, this why I dont even takes irrational minded people serious

They just want to cash out and play victim cause its in now to cry police brutality and film it smh

The hood is hopeless no morals at all and no rationality, no snitching, only mad when a white beats a black thug, never mad when blacks kill each other, show no concern just film it and put it on worlstar.
          Originally posted by Sup View Post
          Who claimed we God? We're not God no man is the most high but we are God's children, sons of Judah. We're from the original 12 tribes of Judah.

You people are sons of ESAU. This how we handle bums like your bigoted ass.

Comment

That's a lot of restraint. He's simultaneously trying to wrestle with a junkie who is grabbing at his uniform and screaming about being God while being encircled by a crowd of hostile strangers, any of whom could be armed or friends of the suspect.

Most of us would have lost our cool and put a bullet into somebody.

I'd say he used minimum required force. Good thing backup arrived before it got really ugly.

Just imagine being the lone sentient being while a town of CholloVistas and TheTribes slowly encircled you, bloodshot eyes, nothing to live for and too dumb to reason with. POW POW!
            Last edited by ////; 03-14-2017, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              How is it generalization if its true? Why do you act like its not true man just stop man.
              Nah. You should stop. All you do is generalized just because some Blacks roughed you. You carry this hatred all the time. Stop it! You are a broken record.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                when u got warrents its different fam,

also i live in cali and i have a mediacal card so i can smoke in public,i aint worry about that but on occason i do carry amounts that is over the legal limit,,i think u only allowed to carry 1 oz on u at any given moment
                Lol why couldn't you afford to make bond after you got arrested for simple assault? Against the turban dude?

Or did you have warrants for other shyte, so they held u without bond?

Comment

Comment

Any verbal resistance or non comply of command = use of physical force

Choke, punch, slap, push, baton, pepper spray, taser

Any physical resistance, push or strike = deadly force

Light em up, all 12,13,15,17 rounds if needed. Make sure its death and not just costly hospitalization

That's just my opinion though....

Comment

Working...
                    X