No announcement yet.

Am I in the Twilight Zone? Re: Haye/Bellew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I in the Twilight Zone? Re: Haye/Bellew

People are praising Bellew like he's some new second coming of Ali and can now destroy Wilder?

Am I from a different universe? Did people see the same thing I was watching?

Bellew is absolute trash, I've never really watched him before and what I saw was one of the worst boxers I've ever seen.

He had an absolutely destroyed, completely useless ONE LEGGED David Haye in front of him. A David Haye that was falling over in every round from missed punches because he had a completely incapacitated leg. A leg that was wrapped with tape in an unprecedented move between rounds, trying to hold his achilles tendon together with pressure from the tape.

David Haye was literally falling over and unable to even fight and Bellew still could not even put him away or finish him off.

Is there really something to be praised about Bellew in this fight? I must be living in a parallel dimension. That was an atrocious performance. Bellew did absolutely nothing, landed nothing all night, nor was the end a knockout. It was basically Haye unable to hold balance and falling out of the ropes and his trainer calling it off.

That was pathetic. Bellew is a talentless bum

Dillian Whyte was less than impressed on twitter :

@DillianWhyte
    Funny TonyBellew struggled to beat a one legged mrdavidhaye and now he thinks he's the next Muhammad Ali #FakeHeavyweight skySportsBoxing

Comment

Everyone that watches that fight knows Bellew got lucky, Bellew knows he got lucky whether he admits it or not. Bellew will never be a top HW.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
        People are praising Bellew like he's some new second coming of Ali and can now destroy Wilder?

Am I from a different universe? Did people see the same thing I was watching?

Bellew is absolute trash, I've never really watched him before and what I saw was one of the worst boxers I've ever seen.

He had an absolutely destroyed, completely useless ONE LEGGED David Haye in front of him. A David Haye that was falling over in every round from missed punches because he had a completely incapacitated leg. A leg that was wrapped with tape in an unprecedented move between rounds, trying to hold his achilles tendon together with pressure from the tape.

David Haye was literally falling over and unable to even fight and Bellew still could not even put him away or finish him off.

Is there really something to be praised about Bellew in this fight? I must be living in a parallel dimension. That was an atrocious performance. Bellew did absolutely nothing, landed nothing all night, nor was the end a knockout. It was basically Haye unable to hold balance and falling out of the ropes and his trainer calling it off.

That was pathetic. Bellew is a talentless bum
        completely agree although bellews not a talentless bum, solid b level fighter at cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          completely agree although bellews not a talentless bum, solid b level fighter at cruiser.
          you right, i was mad

Comment

I hate David Gaye. Never been a fan, but I think the ppl who thought they saw a good boxing match last night must be the ******ed " new school fans " who never watched a Haye fight before. A 1 legged Haye basically dominated the limited talentless Bellew. Even 60% healthy Haye would annihilate this moron

Comment

It's mad. Better to just ignore it all.

Honestly can't believe it when people swallow all that post-fight 'respect' bull**** for the 100th fucking time. Like it wasn't as predictable as fuck.

The worst thing about it is that it allows Sky to sell to the lowest common denominator, in the trashiest way possible, and then act like it's all so classy and dignified afterwards. It's a farce. An absolute fraud.

Comment

wilder isnt very good so seems like a fair match up

Comment

Green K sir.

people are so deluded, bellew is seriously trash.

props for knocking out that midget for a vacant belt but cmon.

he lost to that polish bum masternek and got a robbery.

he has zero defence, basic skills and looks like a potatoe

Comment

Boxingscene is the twilight zone on steroids.

Comment

Working...
                    X