Clear All

• Trump Rallies (Update Daily)

8/22/16 Akron Ohio

Full Video

Comment

• Kickass Trump Hype Videos

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post

Those were fcuking awesome. Trump 2016!!!

Comment

• Comment

• More people watch CNN and MSNBC than they do Fox News where the truth is actually accessible.

CNN and MSNBC run smear campaigns for Trump all day long, the public is already brainwashed.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                More people watch CNN and MSNBC than they do Fox News where the truth is actually accessible.

CNN and MSNBC run smear campaigns for Trump all day long, the public is already brainwashed.
                Nytimes, huffington post, washington post

sad times, all those sites makes me wanna throw up seeing their frontpages!
                0% transparency

Comment

• These Emperor Trump videos are so Badass

Comment

• Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                    So parasiting off of other ppl indirectly, by robbing Peter to pay Paul is the lesser of two evils?

Personally, I think that saying...vote for me and I will tax your richer neighbor and give you some of his stuff through govt programs is the bigger evil.
                    So your saying the US was eviler during the 80's when the middle class thrived & the highest tax brackets ranged from 50%-70%? I mean for me at a certain point money is less about 1% of the people keeping score on their success in capitalism & more about the bottom ~50% getting into a better place in our society.

If you want a survival of the fittest world where only the rich people can ultimately live like human beings & eventually all the non-rich people live in caves or on the streets than fair enough, but I see more people doing better as what the goal of a government should be.

Comment

• Can someone provide video proof of Trump's racism?

I'm a liberal and I think Trump is a moronic and sensitive power tripper. But I have never seen him make a single racist remark ever. Yet everyone is calling him a racist.

Can someone post a video of his so called racism?

Comment

Working...
                      X