No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winky's right View Post
    i'm not Muslim, but i'm sure it does. just as the bible also says to kill women if they're not virgins on their wedding night, or murder children for the sins of their fathers. i'm sure the vast majority of Christians (rightly) reject these parts of the bible, just as the vast majority of Muslims reject that part of the Koran.
    Urghhhhh...

Yes, but there arent tens of thousand of people dying and being killed in the name of christianity anymore today. Got it? Once upon a time there was and it evolved, as much as any religion can evolve. It updated as the secular moral standards and values updated. Islam isn't doing that and is actively fighting against that and is it is actually doing the stuff that it says to do in the koran, which is not happening with christians and the old testament.

What do you not understand about this?

It's not all muslims. No one is saying that? Get it? No one is saying all muslims. Not a single person here. So drop it and stop bringing it up like a dumb **** because no one ever says that. There is a large number though that kill in the name if islam, following their religious ideology.

Do you understand now?
    Last edited by BennyST; 12-06-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Islam

The Koran = the greatest source of comedic value ever
      Mohammed = the biggest false prophet who ever lived.

Islam is a one word joke!

I laugh each time I hear about it, or read the word Islam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Islam

The Koran = the greatest source of comedic value ever
        Mohammed = the biggest false prophet who ever lived.

Islam is a one word joke!

I laugh each time I hear about it, or read the word Islam.
        No you dont.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          No you dont.
          Awesome!!!

Why don't I believe what I believe?

I laugh uncontrollably!!!! LMAO

Can I get extra catsup for your fries mr. assclown??? Is what idiots Muslim ass clowns hear.
          No thank you waitress, mr capt. amerizaroku has clarified this situation clearly!!! Captain America put dynamite in the ass cheeks of punk ass terrorists... Allah isn't Akbar, he gives the best head in these Muslim lands.

Not in my house!!!! Not on my watch...
          Last edited by Zaroku; 12-04-2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Dictators and criminals love an unarmed populace.
            exactly

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
            Yeah or what about the possibility of a zombie apocalypse, or the rise of a Skynet like AI intelligence with hunter killers on the street wiping out humanity? The other day I watched a Simpsons episode where Lisa made a wish for world peace and the destruction of all weapons whereupon the aliens come and take us over because we have no defences! Now that really worried me! I'm keeping a hold of my "little friend" just in case.

when you learn about hitler, mao zedong, stalin etc then come back and talk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              False, and you know it.
              Highest crime states, 9 are red states and lax gun laws.

10 - Arkansas
              9 - Florida
              8 - Maryland
              7 - Delaware
              6 - S. Carolina
              5 - Louisiana
              4 - Tennessee
              3 - Nevada
              2 - New Mexico
              1 - Alaska

http://247wallst.com/special-report/...n-america-2/4/

All but 1 (Maryland) have incredibly lax gun laws. As I already showed with your blatant lies, I bought my gun in a parking lot of a gym here in Florida. No papers, no background checks, no nothing and it was 100% legal according to Florida law. More guns doesn't equal less crime, BS propaganda by fauxnews and the NRA.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe." -Dianne Feinstein, Senator (D-CA)

“If I could have banned them all – ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’ – I would have!” -Dianne Feinstein

“Confiscation could be an option…mandatory sale to the state could be an option.” -Andrew Cuomo, Governor (D-NY)

"I believe for example that when Washington DC passed a law that nobody could have a gun except law enforcement and it was strict down by the United States Supreme Court that we should overrule the United States Supreme Court with a Constitutional Amendment.

I don't believe in our society we should have guns." -Ed Koch, Mayor (D-NYC)
              Ed Koch? Diane Feinstein? Andrew Cuomo? This is the best you could come up with? Why didn't you bring up Alexander Hamilton? hahahahaha what a clown you are.

What democratic candidate has said they want to take your guns away? You were screaming Obama would already do that, well...where is the proof of that?

You have none, it's just fear from the right as always. Death panels, taking of our guns, $6 gas prices, 20% unemployment and NONE of that has happened.

You are so salty...hahaha it's hilarious the depths you will lower yourself to push a false narrative.

Oh BTW, Unemployment is at 5%, gas is under $2.00, 200,000 more jobs were added this last month alone, and the deficit has decreased by two thirds.

You're welcome.

Comment

• Cuah, the real unemployment figure is not the figure they run on the news every week. There are over 94 million Americans not in the workforce. That never gets reported. How many Americans are there? 300 million or so? So damn near 1/3 are not in the workforce.

Comment

• And to your point about job "creation"...these are part time seasonal positions. Happens every year at this time.
                  Last edited by krazyn8tive; 12-04-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                    i'm not Muslim, but i'm sure it does. just as the bible also says to kill women if they're not virgins on their wedding night, or murder children for the sins of their fathers. i'm sure the vast majority of Christians (rightly) reject these parts of the bible, just as the vast majority of Muslims reject that part of the Koran.
                    The vast majority reject it...
                    What about the large numbers who embrace that side huh, you tell me many Christians that go about beheading others just for the f*** of it?

Well care to enlighten me on what Christians have carried out the following punishments in recent times cutting off the arm and opposite leg, cutting off someone arm, running over someones arm for such petty little crimes as thievery?
                    Tell me where our modern day courts would allow honour killings in our family and tell me where adultery allows for you to brutally stone someone to death because of it?

Their is a clear fault with the religion of Islam for a large amount of Muslims, me personally I think all religions are a waste of time but some clearly do it better than others and If they want to be peaceful whilst doing it all the best to them they're no harm to me but comparing modern day Christians to the actions of recent Muslims in the middle-east bull****.

Whilst people may claim bombing isn't the answer and is a moral unjust well maybe true but its a start to fighting for something war is bad its always bad and innocents always die but it certainly doesn't help that ISIS are going into villages raping and killing everyone they see and beheading people on the basis that they think they're working with their enemy when they likely have zero evidence of it.
                    Sharia Law should be illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Cuah, the real unemployment figure is not the figure they run on the news every week. There are over 94 million Americans not in the workforce. That never gets reported. How many Americans are there? 300 million or so? So damn near 1/3 are not in the workforce.
                      94 million? Do you understand that number? Many of them are the elderly, students, children, the handicapped, and housewives that don't want to work and choose to stay at home.

There are not 94 million people looking for jobs that don't have them.

http://apps.tcf.org/who-are-the-unemployed

You cannot just throw out a number like "94 million people" and think we can have a serious discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X