Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Can't Allow Anthony Joshua To Grow Balls in There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Can't Allow Anthony Joshua To Grow Balls in There!

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz is less than a week away from his rematch with Anthony Joshua, which takes place on Saturday night in Saudi Arabia. Ruiz created a major shocker back in June, when he entered the ring as a late replacement and dropped Joshua four times for a seventh round stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just thinking back to Rahman when he talked so much after the first Lewis fight. Then when he got highlight reel KOed in the second fight, he was humble as hell hahahaha. Same thing will happen here. 90% of you idiots on here are saying that Ruiz will win and that's mostly because you either hate AJ or you want him to lose. That's the reason why most of you didn't want AJ to take the rematch right away. Deep down you know he's going to smash this fat little punk and send him back to under cards. So you guys have 1 more week to enjoy the AJ bashing because after that, Wilder vs Fury II won't happen and we will be back to Wilder turning down record paydays to fight more bums for less money.

Comment

Dec 7 is just around the corner...... Many will go hiding when we have 2X HW unified champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        Just thinking back to Rahman when he talked so much after the first Lewis fight. Then when he got highlight reel KOed in the second fight, he was humble as hell hahahaha. Same thing will happen here. 90% of you idiots on here are saying that Ruiz will win and that's mostly because you either hate AJ or you want him to lose. That's the reason why most of you didn't want AJ to take the rematch right away. Deep down you know he's going to smash this fat little punk and send him back to under cards. So you guys have 1 more week to enjoy the AJ bashing because after that, Wilder vs Fury II won't happen and we will be back to Wilder turning down record paydays to fight more bums for less money.
        Lewis was a more skilled fighter than Rahman. Rahman was just able to catch Lewis with a huge shot. In this case Ruíz is a more skilled fighter than Joshua and now Ruíz knows he can hurt Joshua.
        Ruíz will win again.

Comment

Ruiz is waaaay more skilled and faster than Joshua.

Comment

A.J is a phony, his poker-face is see through. If you see him acting like a tough guy, hes about to b*tch-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              I wouldn't mind as long as he fights Wilder next! I would prefer it to be Wilder vs AJ.. But AJ only wants to offer Wilder 12.5 million. An we know Wilder wants half. I just want to see the Undisputed fight!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

A.J is a phony, his poker-face is see through. If you see him acting like a tough guy, hes about to b*tch-up.
                LOL a phony? He's already done too much in the division to be called a phony. Yet you pair that pic up with one of wilder who has a big reputation of being a phony cuz although he talks big he hasn't done half of what Joshua has done even though he's had double the time to do it.

Joshua lost, he may lose again but he clearly gets much more respect in the boxing world than wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                  I wouldn't mind as long as he fights Wilder next! I would prefer it to be Wilder vs AJ.. But AJ only wants to offer Wilder 12.5 million. An we know Wilder wants half. I just want to see the Undisputed fight!
                  Well if Joshua wins maybe wilder and his team should make him some offers. He ain't getting what he wants from team AJ and claims he gets more money on his side of the street (lol utter BS) so make an offer instead of turning all Joshuas offers down.

Wilders fights keep bombing and then him and his goons try to tell us he is the face of boxing.

Comment

even if joshua loses again, wilder will never fight him...wilder is used to the 50 year old's and men who have boobs

Comment

Working...
                    X