No announcement yet.

nazeem retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nazeem retirement?

i always considered that Nazeem retired not because loosing to Barrera.

But because he saw the future fights ahead of him, Paquiao,Morales and Marquez and said $%& it. im done.

what do you guys think?

Ya think? At 45yrs?

Comment

he saw the future pies ahead of him

Comment

He believed his own hype , got too big for his boots. Thought he could just show up and blast everyone out. Think he cut corners on training towards the end too, just like McClellan did prior to the benn fight.

Once barrera beat him he had lost his confidence and didnt have the hunger to be a contender again

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
          He believed his own hype , got too big for his boots. Thought he could just show up and blast everyone out. Think he cut corners on training towards the end too, just like McClellan did prior to the benn fight.

Once barrera beat him he had lost his confidence and didnt have the hunger to be a contender again
          this is what makes me think would loose to the other 3.

im not going to debate about skills and such but i do think the other 3 have more heart and that would give them a big edge in winning .
          Last edited by delukard; 11-14-2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Even on his worst night, Barrera hardly dominated him.

He retired due to his spiritual beliefs, it was time for him to move on.

Prince Naseem Hamed had a great career, in some ways? When fighters or athletes like Naseem Hamed or Bjorn Borg retire early in their careers it adds to their legacies 'Hamed retired pretty much still at the top of his game'.

Comment

Originally posted by delukard View Post
              this is what makes me thinkhe would loose to the other 3.

im not going to debate about skills and such but i do think the other 3 have more heart and that would give them a big edge in winning .
              You would get no argument from me about the others beating that version of him. I think he was so self centered he probably didnt give the others a second thought. Think it was more about him than them when he retired tho, just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by delukard View Post
                i always considered that Nazeem retired not because loosing to Barrera.

But because he saw the future fights ahead of him, Paquiao,Morales and Marquez and said $%& it. im done.

what do you guys think?

He retired because the UK fans hated him.

In his last fight he posted a shut out winning every round.

The crowd booed him all the way.

Comment

what do you guys think?
                  - -That U don't

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Ya think? At 45yrs?
                    - -U gotta bra size wit that?

Comment

Working...
                    X