Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-15-2020, 09:50 AM #51
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 5368 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,457,092.24
Total Points: 2,525,893.56
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
I didn't get what your post meant at 1st,but I think it means you verified I didn't change it after the fact. In actuality I never even changed my pick for the Garcia fight other than changing my mind a few times of which fight I wanted to use the multiplier on,I finally switched it back to the Garcia fight at the last minute & I was still considering switching it back to plant fight when I noticed the fight was somehow already over Wilder style,& I decided to not touch my pick because I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to cheat. But you're right my last update mustve been right before they entered the ring,thats some lucky sht
Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting at. One of the other CREW guys is going to be inputting the results this weekend and I was just letting him know I'd checked and the last edit was pre-fight. Ideally we should have someone to timestamp the start of the fight on the Pick Em thread and if I'm staying up I'll do it myself but more often than not I don't stay up til 4 or 5 in the a.m UK time any more unless it's a real big fight. Means I sometimes have to cross check with other threads to establish exactly when a fight started.

You definitely did the right thing not touching it though and if you do change your mind on a later fight included on the same pick - like say on the Plant fight - the thing to do would be to make a new post for it.

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-15-2020 at 01:29 PM.
Citizen Koba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:19 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 40,889.92
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Just to verify for HeadBodyX3 who's doing the update this week that the edit to this pick was on time based on comparison with posts #179 and #181 on the fight thread.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=840437&page=5

Damn, Kush, you cut that fine though... you musta changed it when they were already in the ring.
Kush was in 3 mins before the 11:56pm start time. Close as hell!
NC Uppercut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 12:28 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1853 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,491.85
Total Points: 58,065.32
Merry Christmas - TBear [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9CSWeNf.gif[/IMG] - .!WAR RUIZ!.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Nah, it's tonight man. Nashville, TN - I'd imagine it'll be 4 or 5am UK time. Good call on Garcia though... and there was me thinking Fonseca would hang in there and give him some tough moments.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Thanks for the info bro, that was my thinking initially with the Duno fight but garcia blasted him too and seems to be improving under the reynosos tutelage.
Gideon lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:19 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
asgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 30,862.69
Knowledgeable - jas Great breakdown of German boxing - BigZ44 

Asgarth

Plant, KO, mid
asgarth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:46 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 40,889.92
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

So I am done trying to win on one of these damn underdogs. If I donít then Iíll fall off the leaderboard completely. It was nice to try; learned my lesson the hard way, now time to do it correctly.
NC Uppercut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:42 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4047 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,824.65
Total Points: 196,014.20
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Plant ko mid
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:51 PM #57
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 14001 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,168,853.75
Total Points: 1,239,384.12
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Redd Foxx, Garcia, KO, Mid, 3x
Redd Foxx, Plant, KO, Mid, 2x
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:02 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3357 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 188,052.25
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

DuckAdonis

Plant, KO, Mid
DuckAdonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:06 PM #59
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 5368 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,457,092.24
Total Points: 2,525,893.56
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Redd Foxx, Garcia, KO, Mid, 3x
Redd Foxx, Plant, KO, Mid, 2x
Teeny bit late on the Garcia pick there, Redd...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Citizen Koba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:09 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant futureNORMNEALON has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 33,767.39

Normnealon , plant , tko late 3x

Gotta make up for missing the Garcia pick and this seems like a straight forward pick

Last edited by NORMNEALON; 02-15-2020 at 07:15 PM.
NORMNEALON is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends