No announcement yet.

So Charlo ducked Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
    It's now official. Charlo ducked Canelo.

Offers were made and they were turned down.
    So how come ocsar didn't know who the offer was made to or who turned it down?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Yeah that's absolutely whats happening here. He won't specify how much was offered to Charlo but everyone is ready to jump all over Caharlo..
      Exactly, boxing and it’s tactics haven’t changed... ever

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Hopefully the WBC keeps their word on

Bieterbiev vs. Pascal
        Benavidez vs. Smith
        Spence vs. D. Garcia
        Shadow , good point although if i am Pascal. I would stay away from Beterbiev. Dont want to see the old man get hurt bad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          When asked about the offer, ODH wouldn't tell us. DO you actually believe ODH? If you do, cool. It just is odd that this offer was allegedly made a year ago yet we are just hearing about it now, right when Canelo is getting ready to announce his next opponent.
          And Oscar says he doesn't know WHO it was offered to or WHO turned it down. So if he doesn't know that then what would he know?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            You are the only idiot who feels like Canelo is ducking Charlo. And when was the last time a Canelo opponent recieved less than millions? Charlos last 2 fights bombed, im very confident when i say what ever Canelo offered is going to be much more than Charlo has been getting.
            You still haven't given a definitive amount, which means you can't because you don't know. Don't tell me about what Canelo's opponents have earned, post the amount of the offer allegedly made to Charlo over a year ago that we are just hearing about now.

Canelo gave Charlo the belt rather than fight him. As I said to ghostofdempsey, when he did this with ggg you guys called it a duck so you should call it the same thing here.

Now you "are very confident", yet you were just "certain". You are pretty much full of shit, clinging to an obvious lie from a coke addicted, cross dressing, bisexual.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              And Oscar says he doesn't know WHO it was offered to or WHO turned it down. So if he doesn't know that then what would he know?
              Yeah ODH was probably so coked up he made the offer to some tranny dressed as Haymon while he was dressed up as a Tecate girl and sticking a serving spoon in his A$$hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Shadow , good point although if i am Pascal. I would stay away from Beterbiev. Dont want to see the old man get hurt bad.
                Yeah he’s had a heck of a good career! Don’t want to see him end up like Hopkins

Comment

Cuz he is being protected. We all saw Korobov beat him. Then he followed that up with 2x 154 fighters. Defend him all you want it wont stop the fact that he has been turning down offers against the best fighters for more money than hes ever earned and taking on nobodies for alot less money.
                  Cut it out, korobov's 1st four rounds doesn't win you the fight. Mall took over from the 4th on & had on survival in the 12th & korobov was giving excuses for losing You over here playing eddie hearn games with them "offers" too

Comment

Originally Posted by The Big Dunn
                    How do you know this? When asked about the alleged offer, ODH didn't give a specific number nor did he say it was more than he got for Adams or O'Sullivan. Yet you are certain?

This offer ODH talks about sounds like the $50 mil offer to AJ. One which you don't believe existsed. But you believe this with far less proof.

HMMMM???

You are the only idiot who feels like Canelo is ducking Charlo. And when was the last time a Canelo opponent recieved less than millions? Charlos last 2 fights bombed, im very confident when i say what ever Canelo offered is going to be much more than Charlo has been getting.
                    I'm a Nelo fan & I know for a fact Nelo could of fought Mall at 54 AND 60. I don't think Nelo's handlers are confident in taking that fight or the Boo Boo fight.

Comment

believe who you want, but its Charlo with his back against teh wall.

How much longer can he go on beating on nobodies? eventually we going to stop caring who and when hes fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X