Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tenshin Nasukawa working mitts (better than Broner's recent work)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenshin Nasukawa working mitts (better than Broner's recent work)

for those sleeping on the lil dude. The kid can box.

"the kid can box" based on a 30 sec clip of him working the mitts.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      "the kid can box" based on a 30 sec clip of him working the mitts.
      In 30 seconds he's shown that he's not just some kickboxer and people aren't paying attention; he has fist skill.

McGregor couldn't work mitts that well after days of doing it and don't get me started on Rousey

Comment

I think he'd be pretty formidable for 3 rounds.

Comment

very obviously lateral in the whole "clip" but I've seen his abilities in other disciplines, so that goes with a pinch of salt

Though, FMJ should have have more than enough to have this guy chasing shadows all night IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            for those sleeping on the lil dude. The kid can box.

Check the footwork, lol.

Believe what you want

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Check the footwork, lol.

Believe what you want
              Thing is, have you seem him KO dudes? He counterpunches like a prime Floyd. The dude is FAST as hell.

We saw a declined Floyd against McGregor even though he was carrying that fight. I don't see a whitewash even over 3 rounds, I just don't see it unless dude gets starstruck, but he's already a top star over there.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Thing is, have you seem him KO dudes? He counterpunches like a prime Floyd. The dude is FAST as hell.

We saw a declined Floyd against McGregor even though he was carrying that fight. I don't see a whitewash even over 3 rounds, I just don't see it unless dude gets starstruck, but he's already a top star over there.
                I don't doubt that Tenshin can KO his fellow 122lb fighters; no one is saying that the young man doesn't have talent.

I'm just pointing out that, in a similar way to Conor, Tenshin being adept with using his feet as weapons makes it uneasy for him to reset to throw his hands when Floyd were to freeze him and walk left-right with a step and two half steps.

Floyd is nowhere near his best, and likely isn't even all that physically sharp right now, but Floyd not handling a 122lber, who can fight but doesn't really know Boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  I don't doubt that Tenshin can KO his fellow 122lb fighters; no one is saying that the young man doesn't have talent.

I'm just pointing out that, in a similar way to Conor, Tenshin being adept with using his feet as weapons makes it uneasy for him to reset to throw his hands when Floyd were to freeze him and walk left-right with a step and two half steps.

Floyd is nowhere near his best, and likely isn't even all that physically sharp right now, but Floyd not handling a 122lber, who can fight but doesn't really know Boxing?
                  I would normally agree. But Floyd was unable to land a pull counter on Berto OR McGregor. His reflexes aren't there.

This guy is half his age and blitz fast. I'm just saying...even with the weight difference, a punch you don't see will put you down.

Comment

No point watching this bull**** match. Ill watch the replay if lil man knocks out Floyd or does some crazy ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X