Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL, just fkn LOL @ American bathrooms that do not have anything to clean your ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, just fkn LOL @ American bathrooms that do not have anything to clean your ass

Surprised many people dont have a Toto toilet or something similar.

I stay seated and press a few buttons to have water squirt my ass at different pressure/pulses and have it warm air dried.

No need to smear shit all over my hole with toilet paper like some weirdo.

No wonder you stupid fat yanks stink of shit all the time.

BostonGuy, bro I thoroughly had to clean my shithole with water, wipes, AND paper. I am a fucking god among men when it comes to **** hygiene. Derranged is probably one of those disgusting faggots that only dry wipes. It's so gross when people don't use water to clean their asses. Seriously disgusting. I always lol when I see people leave the bathroom after like 2 mins. You know their underwear is smeared with streaks of shit. Fucking disgusting man.

After I thoroughly wet wipe all visible sh[COLOR="Black”]it[/COLOR] off, I then blast my hole with cool water from my handheld shower head. Then I dry wipe after. My ass is spotless.

Comment

Everyone has those welcome to 2008.

Surprised many of you Europeans/Brits don’t have tooth paste or good hygiene. No wonder you toothless inbreds have chronic headlice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        BostonGuy, bro I thoroughly had to clean my shithole with water, wipes, AND paper. I am a fucking god among men when it comes to **** hygiene. Derranged is probably one of those disgusting faggots that only dry wipes. It's so gross when people don't use water to clean their asses. Seriously disgusting. I always lol when I see people leave the bathroom after like 2 mins. You know their underwear is smeared with streaks of shit. Fucking disgusting man.

After I thoroughly wet wipe all visible sh[COLOR="Black”]it[/COLOR] off, I then blast my hole with cool water from my handheld shower head. Then I dry wipe after. My ass is spotless.
        You walk around wearing a diaper so you can shit yourself freely because you like the way it feels and smells. Someone found this picture of you. You are a DISGUSTING SHITBAG! YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Comment

Why are you surprised? The majority of the world washes their ass. It's only stupid Americans and a lot of the filthy Europeans (not all as they actually know what a bidet is and countries like Italy have shower heads right next to the toilet to wash your ass). South America and North America also the same

China, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Korea both North and South, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mauritius, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Nigeria, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Mali, Ghana, Kenya...so many more countries that actually WASH their ass after taking a shít.

The rest of them walk around with shítty pants stinking the place out with bits of shít crusting and rotting away in the warmth of their rotten arse cheeks.

Deadpool 2 had a hilarious scene that discussed this very issue. When Cable lands in the present time there's two Hillbillies (one is Matt Damon in disguise) having an interesting conversation about arse cleaning etiquette and one of them points out this very issue. Literally asks if you somehow managed to get shít on your face would you just smear it all over and wipe it off with a tissue? Or would you actually wash it?

LOL!

Comment

Working...
          X