No announcement yet.

Working a job is stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working a job is stupid

Lets say you unload trucks, you get $10 an hour and unload 4 trucks in 6 hours..you just made $60 damn dollars while the company made hundreds of thousands off of your work alone..Thats just stupid and makes no sense at all

How did the company make hundreds of thousands because you unloaded 4 trucks? Unless you stole 4 trucks of ipads .
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-03-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Who da fook makes $10 per hour?

Comment

Context is everything, i did a gig before where I set up a dynotopia for children with special needs for this intermediate company and i negotiated for more money!

They were gonna pay me 125 dollars to set up dino statues, dino playground area, dino accessories store and a dino arts an crafts area!

I told them if I'm working for 125 and you could consider that travel money from A to B then what's the point?

My time is precious, I'm doing all of this nearly single handily for 125 for 6 hour deadline?

I laughed in their face an said I got mouths to feed and if you don't pay me 600 dollars then it's gonna be on your company if they starve and I'll call my employment lawyer for horrible wage expectations with heavy loads of work without much help!

So we settled at 650 dollars! LMAO

Comment

Well if got another idea I'm listening.

Comment

Yes, working for someone making them rich typically sucks. Be your own boss big Lar

Comment

Good boxing thread Larry.

Comment

That’s why you pimp these hoes mane

Comment

Bills won't pay themselves, and food won't put itself on the table, so most people just have to put up with low wages. Having said that, this thread will probably be moved, soon.
                  Last edited by Slicc; 01-03-2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                    Lets say you unload trucks, you get $10 an hour and unload 4 trucks in 6 hours..you just made $60 damn dollars while the company made hundreds of thousands off of your work alone..Thats just stupid and makes no sense at all
                    What kind of trucks? What type of company?

Comment

Working...
                    X