Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia to Fight in a Exhibition Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Garcia to Fight in a Exhibition Next?

Gervonta Davis deleted the tweet but I'm sure someone probably has a screenshot of it, but he said if their fight doesn't happen next, it will be because Garcia is fighting in an exhibition next.

Garcia said he has a bigger fight lined up than Davis a few days ago and now Gervonta said it is an exhibition.

Who exactly would Garcia be fighting in an exhibition that will be a big event?

Oscar...............

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Gervonta Davis deleted the tweet but I'm sure someone probably has a screenshot of it, but he said if their fight doesn't happen next, it will be because Garcia is fighting in an exhibition next.

Garcia said he has a bigger fight lined up than Davis a few days ago and now Gervonta said it is an exhibition.

Who exactly would Garcia be fighting in an exhibition that will be a big event?
      He could be fighting Mcgimper in an exhibition. And its also possible he fights Justin Bieber,that fight would be lit,the battle of beliebers,where groupies of each face off in a royal rumble undercard for the right to their jockstrap. The fight can be billed as the rumble of the mimbos!

Comment

I think this would be the wrong move for him.

Exhibitions are for retired pros, not up and comers

He should be jumping on the momentum of his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bain01D View Post
          I think this would be the wrong move for him.

Exhibitions are for retired pros, not up and comers

He should be jumping on the momentum of his last fight
          He could fight Oscar and make 10 Million dollars, that would be insane to turn that down.

Who really knows whats going to happen though, all speculation.

Comment

He'll probably fight KSI or sum shhh.....I told y'all Ryan Garcia is more diva than king.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              He could be fighting Mcgimper in an exhibition. And its also possible he fights Justin Bieber,that fight would be lit,the battle of beliebers,where groupies of each face off in a royal rumble undercard for the right to their jockstrap. The fight can be billed as the rumble of the mimbos!
              Lol...that was funny AF...good show

Comment

why these boxers suddenly become exhibitionist?
                Last edited by blowblow; 01-21-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

He’s fighting Linares next. Both with GBP and they were supposed to fight last summer.

Comment

I knew the Tank fight wasn't next. What a *****. I called it.

Comment

Working...
                    X