Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Really Do Believe I'm Going To Knock Jose Ramirez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Really Do Believe I'm Going To Knock Jose Ramirez Out

Scottish star Josh Taylor has revealed that his confidence is at an all-time high and he believes he will knock out Jose Ramirez when they have their expected undisputed showdown later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"In yo dreams Pedro, in yo dreams..."

- Big Al

Comment

If Ramirez struggled with Postol, he'll have even more problems with Taylor.

The Tartan Tornado will be the first Scottish undisputed champion.

Comment

Josh is running his mouth so much and Jose is keeping it classy just working hard till the moment come when they will settle this in the ring! May the best man win, I can’t wait for this one

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Taylor
          “Ramirez is up against it as well. He’s up against a man that is hungrier than him, and I feel like I’m a better fighter, who is more skilful and more spiteful.''

Listen 'Tart-Tomato', you almost got KO by Viktor Postol, then had the nerve to say that Jose Ramirez struggled with him ; when in fact Jose put on a masterclass in one of the biggest fight of his career.

When was the last time you stopped a prime champion like Ramirez, when he stopped Maurice Hooker for the WBO? You couldnt even keep little Ivan Baranchyk down, Baranchyk came back in the seventh and began to whoop your ass!

I cant wait for Jose to make you call him papi!
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 01-21-2021, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            "In yo dreams Pedro, in yo dreams..."

- Big Al
            Hahahahaha

Blood in blood out.

Comment

This fight should be awesome. Enjoy watching Ramirez although he’s flawed he’s entertaining, plus I love how he put on for fresno. Taylor is rarely in boring fights himself. Would be happy for either guy winning. Besides from these ***** show YouTube box off events, 2021 could shape up to be a really special year for us fight fans! I for one am certainly optimistic pandemic or no pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                Hahahahaha

Blood in blood out.
                Vatos Locos forever.

Comment

I'd be surprised if this is close. I got Taylor winning easily but Ramirez is just off to me. His defensive flaws are glaring. Id love to see a rematch between Josh and Regis pretty soon.

Comment

Mo Hooker caught and hurt Ramirez, Zepeda I thought Edged Ramirez or at the very least that should've been a draw and we just seen Postol give Ramirez all sorts of Problems so with the right gameplan it is no Question Taylor can beat Ramirez and I would say Taylor is indeed the more talented fighter All Around. However what Ramirez lacks in talent he makes up for it with Heart and Determination! Shown a good Chin and Excellent Stamina and seems to get better and better the longer the fight goes. He is their to be Hit though

Comment

Working...
                    X