No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather engaged to lead dancer at his strip club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    I wish floyd the best, but strippers usually don't make great wife material.

Floyd Mayweather is engaged to his stripper girlfriend Anna Monroe, a source told the Sun.

The boxing champ, 43, has proposed to Monroe, 29 — head stripper at his Las Vegas club Girl Collection — shortly after news of their relationship was revealed by the Sun last week, the insider said.

Monroe posted pictures on Instagram on Sunday in which she sports a huge diamond ring — believed to be her engagement ring — on her left hand.

According to the source, they are also planning to try for a baby this year.

Omg...Floyd outta be ashamed of himself...he can do much better

Comment

Always thought Floyd would never get married.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        Say what you want about Floyd but the guy sure is an idiot.

Comment

Black men sell their souls for white women.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Over under for a DV incident-18 months.
            Well I think it’s going to be a little longer. Or at least up to the point where she can’t handle him not being the alpha in bed as he is in the boxing ring. Once she gets tired if his beta ways in bed she will look else for her beef and that’s when Floyd will put a bear down on her.

I say over under 2 1/2 years that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              rich mofos can get any type of girls they want but why do they always settle for the fugly ones... if i was rich, i wouldnt even try to wife up a model, stripper, etc.. why cant they just go and find a normal regular girl with good values and morals and get with that..
              Those the hoes that don’t sign pre nups and get Gloria Allred and take more than half.

This hoe will get smacked up, take a mil or so, then go back to wherever she came from.

Comment

Of course she's trying for that baby.

A baby supercedes any prenup.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Those the hoes that don’t sign pre nups and get Gloria Allred and take more than half.

This hoe will get smacked up, take a mil or so, then go back to wherever she came from.
                  Everybody signing up for a Floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    Well I think it’s going to be a little longer. Or at least up to the point where she can’t handle him not being the alpha in bed as he is in the boxing ring. Once she gets tired if his beta ways in bed she will look else for her beef and that’s when Floyd will put a bear down on her.

I say over under 2 1/2 years that happens.
                    Maybe Floyd is her pimp and the marriage thing is just so they can’t book him on pimping charges.

She can wear some of his clothes and boots so that should save money.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      RIP Floyd Mayweather, as in its over for him.

How long until he gets arrested for assaulting this white gem?

You know eventually some stud will start eventually piping his girl because he’s not alpha enough in the bedroom and he’ll fill and fuk her up. By that time she’ll have had his baby she take his jail azz’ money.

One thing about Floyd, as brilliant as he was in the ring he is the complete opposite when it comes to women.

Yeah, I remember that time Nelly cucked Floyd and took his girl. I think 50 Cent railed her too.

Think that was the same chick Floyd offered money to stay with him. She got passed around by all the rappers and NBA players, the type Floyd usually goes for.

Comment

Working...
                      X