Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laurence Fishburne may very well be the most underrated actor of all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laurence Fishburne may very well be the most underrated actor of all time.

That guy has MASSIVE range yet is rarely brought up when discussing GOAT actors.

Anyone that's watched a good amount of his movies knows what I'm talking about.

Dude was phenomenal in all 3 seasons of Hannibal too. He was only 14 or 15 when he was in Apocalypse Now. Lied about his age to get cast.

Comment

He was pretty good in Boyz in da Hood too.

Comment

He never gets brought up in goat discussions because imagine actually thinking he was the best actor to ever live.

Comment

Could be. I used to put him, Freeman, Washington, Snipes, Jackson in their own category as standard.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            That guy has MASSIVE range yet is rarely brought up when discussing GOAT actors.

Right up there with the greatest of the modern era, man. Rexy already mention his early role in Apocalypse Now.. my favourite film of all time, then we got another of my all time faves in Deep Cover..

BoyZ of course and course the Matrix... ton of others too. Dude is all class... deep man IRL too, ain't just a great actor.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-21-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I agree
              He also has an awesome speaking voice.

Comment

Paul Giamatti is underrated

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

"They kill Cornbread...the cops they shot Cornbread....Cornbread is dead!"

One of the most touching scene. If anyone is curious, the movie is called "Cornbread, Earl and Me".

Comment

I a huge fan of his work. He is underrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X