Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBC News Promotes Convenience of Getting a Microchip in Your Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] NBC News Promotes Convenience of Getting a Microchip in Your Hand

NBC News celebrated the prospect of “millions” of people getting a microchip implanted in their hand as a likely future outcome.

The segment is introduced by pointing out that people who have taken the chip do not need to carry keys, ID, credit cards or money.

A woman is seen receiving an implanted microchip while commenting, “I thought it would be fun, right?”

“The process is simple and swift, a pinch of the skin and in a matter of seconds the chip is inserted – the transformation is completely, the reporter Sarah Harman breezily comments as a man receiving the implant says he felt no pain.

In a half-hearted stab at objectivity, the piece then features two brief interviews from Swedes who offer lukewarm opposition.

With 5,000-10,000 people having already been chipped in Sweden, a biohacker then predicts that “millions of people will find it very valuable” to get chipped in the future.

“Human microchipping may be our future but in Sweden it’s already a reality,” concludes Harman.

It points out that embedding microchips in humans has long been a feature of dystopian fiction like Black Mirror, but that in Sweden “the microchips are already here.”

The piece also celebrates how the same contactless technology has “made cash pretty much obsolete in Sweden.”

https://summit.news/2019/10/18/nbc-n...-in-your-hand/

Does the Word of God say something regarding something similar to this?

Revelation 13:16-18

"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666."

Revelation 14:9-11

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

Revelation 20:4

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

As incredible as it sounds, we are in the end times and The Lord Jesus Christ is coming back soon!

Please, seek him while you still can for time is short.

Revelation 22:12-14

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Please read this, its not long and it goes straight to the point of how we can be saved:

https://www.allaboutgod.com/how-to-get-to-heaven.htm

God bless
    Last edited by Mighty_Windir; 10-19-2019, 05:51 PM.

Mofos will have to run around wearing special gloves to prevent ID theft

Comment

I'll die before I get chipped. It's just a matter of principle more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I'll die before I get chipped. It's just a matter of principle more than anything.
        What if they won't let you buy or sell without it?

Comment

He doesn't force anyone. He causeth them to get the chip. Everyone who's name is not written in the lamb's book of life, slain from the foundation of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            He doesn't force anyone. He causeth them to get the chip. Everyone who's name is not written in the lamb's book of life, slain from the foundation of the world.
            "And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Comment

It's almost like Minority Report or Idiocracy come to life.

Comment

Read the KJV.

Comment

Almost all tech CEOs gave this..Bill Gates was the first. He could walk through his house and the screens would change the art on the screens, room temperatures, lighting, etc based on his personal preferences. On a grand scale though and outside of atmospheric personal home quarter environments this is a horrible idea.

Comment

Revelation prophecy being fulfilled piece by piece. I still think we are about 50-100 years away from this being fully advocated for.

Comment

Working...
                    X