No announcement yet.

Robbery : Kali Meehan vs Lamon Brewster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery : Kali Meehan vs Lamon Brewster

Is this one of the biggest robberies in boxing history ? Don King sure was a lowlife piece of dung.

Kali Meehan lived near where I lived for 14 years and is one of my mates best mates although I am yet to meet Kali he was a very dangerous fighter and many refused to step in a ring with him. Now his son Willis Meehan who played rugby league for my team the Roosters who atm are the best team on the planet, anyway young Willis got into some trouble with the police and was sacked by the Sydney Roosters which is good news for boxing as they say young Willis is even better than his dad and a probable world champ in the future...... anyway, you heard it here first, lets see how it pans out.
    Last edited by McGoorty; 09-04-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

trouble putting image up

Young Willis Meehan before his sacking

Last edited by McGoorty; 09-04-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Who here ever saw Kali Meehan fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          I've seen several of his fights.

You are 100% correct, he was robbed against Brewster.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I've seen several of his fights.

You are 100% correct, he was robbed against Brewster.
            If he could have had better trainers and better opposition earlier on he could have been anything, now it's up to his 19 year old son Willis to fullfill his promise, the kid is bigger faster and hits harder than his dad, he looks scary good, needs to get to america, there are not enough heavyweights down here, he will annihilate all the local Aussies and kiwis and will need constantly improving opposition. Here is a 17 year old Willis two years ago in red top.... amateur film so far all I can find on him.

Comment

If he could have had better trainers and better opposition earlier on he could have been anything, now it's up to his 19 year old son Willis to fullfill his promise, the kid is bigger faster and hits harder than his dad, he looks scary good, needs to get to america, there are not enough heavyweights down here, he will annihilate all the local Aussies and kiwis and will need constantly improving opposition. Here is a 17 year old Willis two years ago in red top.... amateur film so far all I can find on him.
              In the Hasim Rahman fight, Kali's idiot trainers tell Kali to just be defensive after it was clear defence was not working, he needed to fight his way out not stand there

Comment

I saw him get screwed in the Brewster fight. I also saw him get thrashed by Hasim Rahman on a PPV undercard.

Meehan was an average fringe heavyweight contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  I saw him get screwed in the Brewster fight. I also saw him get thrashed by Hasim Rahman on a PPV undercard.

Meehan was an average fringe heavyweight contender.
                  Kali never had the chances, he had the talent but needed more experience against good fighters because experienced fighters are thin on the ground, this you guys never understand, we are always disadvantaged these days

Comment

Kali never had the chances, he had the talent but needed more experience against good fighters because experienced fighters are thin on the ground, this you guys never understand, we are always disadvantaged these days
                    I actually don't know why any Aussies even bother with boxing cos hardly any Aussies box anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X