Punch stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
    I had pacquaio winning that fight.

but compubox stats are beyond unreliable.

peep the stats for marquez pacquiao 3 in my sig as a comparison to what compubox had

look at round 7 difference and the bias for pac towards the end of the fight
    did you create those stats in microsoft word? i did a search for that image and nothing came out.

Comment

Lmao you guys are hilarious scrambling for excuses.

"No man Pacquiao didn't out land Bradley by 150 punches, COMPUBOX is wrong man. He only out landed Bradley by 80 punches man....Bradley won that fight man...c'mon man....."

Dead. Unreal, I guess you will believe what you want to believe. The mind works that way.

I'm convinced that I'm here trying to reason with the actual Bradley family. Literally.

Comment

Does this mean Manny lost the 3rd fight with Jmm as well?

Comment

Punchstats even when they are accurate dosen't give enough information and is overestimated. Punches are qualitatively different. Just having the statistical categories "power punches" and "jabs" shows just how limited it is, like all power punches would be equal and have equal effect on the fight. This is not amateur boxing, punchstats can at most be an aid to scoring.

And before anyone starts crying, i don't think Bradley beat Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            did you create those stats in microsoft word? i did a search for that image and nothing came out.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...ilogy-compubox

Comment

Working...
            X