Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley said he had no legs and wasn't healthy when he fought Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley said he had no legs and wasn't healthy when he fought Mayweather

He basically said he was injured and it hampered his mobility he said he wasn't 100 percent and couldn't move like he used to.

Its called being old and beat up.

Comment

He tanked the fight. Had Floyd beat after 2 rounds, then what happened? Never tried after that.

Comment

Sounds like he's making excuses to me.

Comment

I wonder if that was his reason when he fought Manny?

Comment

He fought well for a man past his prime and over a year removed from his last great fight.

Comment

If your familiar with any of my posts regarding floyd-shane fight,,, I have said it a million times before: Shane had no legs, and couldnt handle floyd or manny over 12, Shane was lucky that margs comes straight forward and is easy to hit,,, Since margs comes straight forward and shane can still crack,, shane was able to ko margs,,,
              Anyone could see though that mosely doesnt have alot of movement anymore and he was coming off a 16 month layoff to fight floyd,,,, yet people are idiots and thought it was a 50/50 fight,,,,

Comment

he was old and shot and just suffered an injury skiing IIRC

Comment

Shane Mosley said he never did steroids then got caught lying like he is here

Comment

Salty Shane Mosley it sounds like.

Comment

Working...
                    X