Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robber Uses BLACK MAN MASK to Rob Banks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee here I thought higher arrest and recidivism rates were due to poverty, single parent families and stuff like the glorification of criminality in rap music. Turns out it was all this guy and his millions of different masks, fingerprint gloves and DNA samples.

Comment

It's a pretty clever idea.

I have contemplated with something like this too. Rob a bank in a wig, Australian accent, eye contacts, fake scar, fake tattoo on the neck, ect.

For the record, I have yet to rob a bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        All the robberies SUPPOSEDLY committed by black men are really committed by WHITE MEN WEARING MASKS!!

Even after they are caught, tried, and sentenced, they still wear their masks in prison. All the black men in prisons are really white men wearing masks!

Thanks for making this thread and revealing the truth, Triggerhappy!

Comment

Are you trying to say that the black bank robbers that got away are really white and the real black ones always get caught? That's a very insulting opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            All the robberies SUPPOSEDLY committed by black men are really committed by WHITE MEN WEARING MASKS!!

Even after they are caught, tried, and sentenced, they still wear their masks in prison. All the black men in prisons are really white men wearing masks!

Thanks for making this thread and revealing the truth, Triggerhappy!
            lol i can see the court of appeals being flooded now with black men claiming it wanst them it was the mask!!!

Comment

this is old. I remember this

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Are you trying to say that the black bank robbers that got away are really white and the real black ones always get caught? That's a very insulting opinion.
                No, I'm trying to say that there is no such thing as black bank robber.

Comment

He must've stumbled upon movie props from Mission Impossible.

Comment

The same criminal was spotted last month on youtube!

Comment

I'm going to get me one of those masks so I can bang fat white chicks!

Comment

Working...
                      X