Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Rips Vitali Klitschko: “He Should Be Ashamed … I Want To Fight Him Despera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    No he wasn't. frank warren got that idea and vitali's manager said that's a good idea... nothing more.
    actually befire warren even mentioned hay/chisora bernd boente said very clearly to haye to have a box off with chisora and didnt haye sign a contract in december to fight vitali and vitali needs to fight haye cuz like haye said vitali hasnt had a defining fight yet, in his biggest fight he lost

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Im interested. I juts think Vit might be a little on the shot side. He shouldve been hung those gloves up.
      I don't disagree with you, he seems well past due for retirement, but he, like many others will stay on to pick up large purses for fights in which he can't either lose or be hurt, except by accident. I didn't see his last 2 fights, but recently looked at his Arreola fight, and thought his speed and footwork were astonishing. So, sight unseen, even at 41, I'd back him against Haye.

Haye is the kind of fighter, commonly seen in school playgrounds, who can beat up someone of similar/smaller size and lesser competence, but shows extreme discretion when facing a bigger man with equal or better skills. He just backs himself to last out the 12 rounds, which, for a quick footed guy like him, is not too difficult. I've seen it a hundred times, how hard it is to pin down an opponent who just wants to survive, and how hard it is to hurt someone who's always going backwards. We saw this with Valuev and Vladimir Klitschko, where he should have been DQd for dropping to the canvas without being hit.

And, because he has some firepower, Klitschko can't just run him down, as he could stop momentarily and fire off a wild punch, which Klitschhe could just run into..... a boxing no no
      The way I see it, it could be a really rotten fight.

Klitschko may yet fight a couple of times more, depending of course on the Ukraine elections. But I've read that his party is running 3rd so he may not get in. I don't know if they use proportional representation or some other system so, who knows??
      Last edited by edgarg; 09-09-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
        actually befire warren even mentioned hay/chisora bernd boente said very clearly to haye to have a box off with chisora and didnt haye sign a contract in december to fight vitali and vitali needs to fight haye cuz like haye said vitali hasnt had a defining fight yet, in his biggest fight he lost
        And Haye is that defining fight.... Right!

He got easily handled by Wlad after two years of saying nothing more than complete BS!

Vitali proved himself long time ago and fighting Haye wouldn't do much for him.

Comment

He got easily handled by Wlad after two years of saying nothing more than complete BS!

why don't you want to see the fight? What would you rather see vitali retire or fight another charr? Cause they are the options ... retire/Haye/some bum nobody has heard or cares about.

I know what I and most boxing fans who aren't just die hard vitali supporters would pick.

Comment

haye would KO vitali and u know it thats why u dont want haye/vitali cuz u know haye will be the first person to legitimately beat vitali

Comment

I would like to see the fight but only if Vitali feels his body is ready for it. There is no point for the fight to happen if vitali can't preform 30% of what he would normally could.

I wouldn't like to see some today's bum beats present Lennox or Holyfiled.

Comment

If Vitali retires then theses clowns who lie to themselves and think Haye is legit will say Klit retired to duck him

Comment

I would like to see the fight but only if Vitali feels his body is ready for it. There is no point for the fight to happen if vitali can't preform 30% of what he would normally could.

u r so stupid holyfield is 50 and lennox had been retired for 9 years,vitali is a world champion and is fighting now, why r u so against vitali v haye cuz u know how woud beat vitali

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
                    u r so stupid holyfield is 50 and lennox had been retired for 9 years,vitali is a world champion and is fighting now, why r u so against vitali v haye cuz u know how woud beat vitali
                    Learn to write a proper English and then we might discuss. Good night!

Comment

I agree with what you said.
                      The thing is I don't know if Vitali can fight at a elite level anymore. It's not that he been through wars or had bad habits, it's because of his chronic injury issues. He have gone through a lot of injuries and he is getting really old. David Haye' style of fighting is horrible for older fighters and Haye knows this.

Would I like to see a Vitali vs David fight? Hell Yes. Will it be the biggest risk of Vitalis career? I think so.
                      Prime Vitali would have crushed Haye, but this Vitali I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X