No announcement yet.

Hiding in plain sight.... Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Manny can ride off into the sunset, his 6 legit titles in tow. But unless he agrees to be Fully tested....
    Yes we'll look back at his career, all the wonderful and exciting fights he's had and be amazed.
    But after all the fights are watched, all the praises have been given. All the laughing and slapping 5 is done. I'd bet my life, within that span of time of amazment the fact that he never took the test (For whatever reason) lingers*
    Well in that case an * will linger over the careers of any boxers career who haven't been tested.

And that includes Mayweather pre Mosley.

BTW u mention Pac only started mentioning retirement when PEDs were brought up.

Did it not occur to you that the only people who brought up PEDs were the Mayweathers when Pac started dominating and calling him p4p #1.

It's so transparent and blatant that Floyd n Co. are trying to discredit Pac without a shred of evidence.

If PBF was so concerned with cleaning up the sport of boxing (as he keeps saying) he would be campaigning for OST across the whole of boxing and not when the biggest challenge of his career poses a threat.

I want Pac to take the test now to make the fight happen but i still can't understand why people can't see whats going on with the whole PED saga.

Comment

Comment

Comment

First off, I think Manny is a great fighter. But this cloud of pretection, and all the Wee Wee sucking gets to be a lil toooooo much. He's just a fighter..

I'll admit, it's the feel good story of the year. It's a true rags to riches, sweet humble poor Manny.
          But I'm sorry to break it to you people, Manny has changed.

Manny would have to be a functioning ******, a complete brain dead moron not to now what's going on around him.
          If Manny is a thinking man at all he knows that, taking the Full Random Blood & Urine is not the only way to get the fight, but it's the only way to remove ANY doubt.

The cat is out the bag, the accusation is out there!! (Yes the way they went about it was wrong) But!!
          The cat is out of the bag, the accusation is out there, now what are you gonna do?

Find me one comment, article or headline where Team Pac, or Pac himself mentions "retirement" before PEDs came up.
          You noticed as soon as PEDs were mentioned, Pacs end or retirement, 2-3 more fights left talk started popping up.. (Were you paying attention?)

Nowhere in the above have I said Manny was using, but i do have my doubts he may have something to hide.
          "Manny has never tested posative, he's passed all his drug tests"
          Well so has Mosley and both Vitali & Vlad,but this still does'nt mean Manny is using.
          Declining drug tests does'nt mean he's using PEDs,this is true. Some people are gonna doubt, others are gonna support it. but they all know the stale and dirty smell that comes with declining drug tests.

Manny can ride off into the sunset, his 6 legit titles in tow. But unless he agrees to be Fully tested....
          Yes we'll look back at his career, all the wonderful and exciting fights he's had and be amazed.
          But after all the fights are watched, all the praises have been given. All the laughing and slapping 5 is done. I'd bet my life, within that span of time of amazment the fact that he never took the test (For whatever reason) lingers*

Floyd has always been known as a coward, to the haters that is. A ducker, a cherry picker (The list goes on).........
          But the one thing he'll never be, is a drug user, PED user, the man that declined to be tested (For whatever reason.

When or if random testing is ever done in any US pro sport, we know who did it first.
          You sir, are a kunt.

Comment

Comment

Comment

well if we put it this way, based on the past Olympic gatherings Americans has the highest percentage getting caught using steroids and ****!! Filipinos?? Mexicans?? Puerto ricans?? nil or zilch!!!!! Heck it does mean that it has more probability that FMJ uses that thing than Pac

Comment

Nowhere in the above have I said Manny was using, but i do have my doubts he may have something to hide.
                  "Manny has never tested posative, he's passed all his drug tests"
                  Well so has Mosley and both Vitali & Vlad,but this still does'nt mean Manny is using.
                  Marion Jones was never caught and she was actually in the Olympics. She admitted to a court that she was taking PEDs. The tests never caught her.

Comment

Comment

It was basically Manny saying "Man F your stupid tests, I don't need to cheat to whoop you......man up and just fight" He probably found it insulting.....I would and at the elite level that Manny is at, he can make 18-25 million fighting someone with less hassles while Mayweather can yap in the background.

Comment

Working...
                      X