Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the worst ducker among these boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haye hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      Floyd ducking Pac

Haye ducking Wlad

Bradley ducking Alexander

Khan ducking Maidana

Povetkin ducking Wlad

Juanma ducking Caballero

Darchinyan ducking Nonito

Vote and discuss.
      For the record I picked Floyd ducking Pac, though I'm surprised with recent events you didn't add Gamboa ducking Caballero to your list.
      Last edited by jri9d0; 05-26-2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Flyod ducking Pac, its biggest and once in a lifetime fight of our generation!!!

Comment

Haye ducking the Klitchko's. What makes it worst is that he was actually the one to call them out and now that they want to fight him he's hiding under a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
            Cotto is still waiting for his fight against Floyd. Just in-case you didn't realize this, Floyd will never have the balls to step in the ring against Pacquiao. There will be no right opportunity to take on Pacquiao, he can't hand-pick his way in this fight. So, he is just going to price himself out and asks for ridiculous testing.
            Every post you write recently is just silly.

Comment

Cotto is waiting...

Comment

Lol Darc wants to fight Donaire badly. Why is he on that list? and Mayweather is not ducking Pacquiao, they just can't come to agreement on stupid tests cut off dates and purse splits. Mayweather would fight anybody for the right price.

Comment

Bradley's peanut head ass is by far the worst, Haye atleast can say he was getting ****ed over with that fascist deal the K.Bros demanded last time. With Floyd and Pac it cuts both ways and anyone aware of the situation can become as enraged as the two camps themselves and side however they want and genuinely feel just as absurd as the two camps has become, so it's no surprise that fight isn't happenening yet when even the fans can't agree on a way to make the fight...What makes bradley worse is that he ran his mouth and had every reason to fight claimed he was gonna give devon what he deserves in due time and then when it was right there outright refused to fight some no name BUM that no one cares to see him fight, if I was a Bradley fan i would wonder what in the **** he was even thinking. He could go after Khan or Alexander and have much more leverage for any WW fight he wanted. Honestly I think he is only going there to fight Berto an untested champ that Bradley feels he could outwork and speed. Regardless the point is fighting Alexander could have still got him any fight up there and if he beat Alexander in impressive fashion he's be in the mix for the Floyd and Manny fight/s. Bradley is the worst on the list. But, i'm from some St.Louis so i may be being a lil biased but in the words of Kevin Cunningham "Well if he don't wanna fight then "**** HIM" lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                    Bradley's peanut head ass is by far the worst, Haye atleast can say he was getting ****ed over with that fascist deal the K.Bros demanded last time. With Floyd and Pac it cuts both ways and anyone aware of the situation can become as enraged as the two camps themselves and side however they want and genuinely feel just as absurd as the two camps has become, so it's no surprise that fight isn't happenening yet when even the fans can't agree on a way to make the fight...What makes bradley worse is that he ran his mouth and had every reason to fight claimed he was gonna give devon what he deserves in due time and then when it was right there outright refused to fight some no name BUM that no one cares to see him fight, if I was a Bradley fan i would wonder what in the **** he was even thinking. He could go after Khan or Alexander and have much more leverage for any WW fight he wanted. Honestly I think he is only going there to fight Berto an untested champ that Bradley feels he could outwork and speed. Regardless the point is fighting Alexander could have still got him any fight up there and if he beat Alexander in impressive fashion he's be in the mix for the Floyd and Manny fight/s. Bradley is the worst on the list. But, i'm from some St.Louis so i may be being a lil biased but in the words of Kevin Cunningham "Well if he don't wanna fight then "**** HIM" lmao.
                    Co-sign, buckethead ducking forehead...

Comment

Pullcounter my friend you have ABSOLUTELY no shame whatsoever. You are the one that said Floyd would NEVER EVER EVER fight Shane Mosley.

Haye ducking Wlad is the reason I am no longer a fan. That was pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X