Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most succesful fighter in history with only mediocre talent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course N'Dou was. But to say that all Judah had was handspeed is too much. He had a lot of power in his left hand, too.

Comment

Carlos Monzon. While he is clearly an ATG fighter, he's by far the most ordinary looking ATG I've ever laid eyes on.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
        Of course N'Dou was. But to say that all Judah had was handspeed is too much. He had a lot of power in his left hand, too.
        Yeah, Judah had speed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by gimmeyapudpud View Post
          Lovemore Ndou was more competitive with Cotto than Judah was.

Was he KO'd by Lyle? Young? Norton?

I mean,this was a step up in class,what it not? And yet,record suggests that it was actually Cooney who stopped these men.

ALTMANPOPER eh? What a laugh and a half you are Malone.
          Once again, the alternative ego displays his complete lack of knowledge on the fundumentals of professional boxing.. Did you take any note of how old they were when they got beat by Cooney.. All 3 were in the twilight of their careers, and by the time they met Cooney weren't even gatekeepers in the division, more like stepping stones for an up and coming contender which is all Cooney ever was..

Altmanpoper is a name we can all relate to.. There's only one Altmanpoper lol..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post

Altmanpoper is a name we can all relate to.. There's only one Altmanpoper lol..

I'm sure you can relate to this too

In the United Kingdom and Australia, the term nonce (sometimes spelled "nonse") is a slang word used to refer to a sex offender and/or child sexual abuser.

but you only stole your parents money to fly half way across the world to a third world country to set up a new business,right?
            Last edited by gimmeyapudpud; 02-27-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gimmeyapudpud View Post
              I'm sure you can relate to this too

In the United Kingdom and Australia, the term nonce (sometimes spelled "nonse") is a slang word used to refer to a sex offender and/or child sexual abuser.

but you only stole your parents money to fly half way across the world to a third world country to set up a new business,right?
              What has that got to do with boxing, you fool?
              How's the weather over there?... Giro's turning up on time?
              Nice to see the special needs unit are getting you back to Matron just b4 u **** urself..

Comment

Working...
              X