Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: "Roger Mayweather is a piece of ****. He talks trash about Eddie Futch."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach: "Roger Mayweather is a piece of ****. He talks trash about Eddie Futch."

Manny Pacquiao coach Roach warns Roger Mayweather he will KO him
    By Gareth A Davies
    December 11th, 2009

The rivalry between the trainers in the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather superfight is expected to be part of the build-up. Freddie Roach, speaking exclusively to The Telegraph , sent out a warning that he will come to blows with Roger Mayweather, the uncle and trainer of the fighter Floyd Mayweather Jnr, if Mayweather indulges in abusive insults in the lead-in to the superfight next year. Mayweather was quoted this week as saying his man will deliver a boxing lesson to Pacquiao when they meet.

Roach told The Daily Telegraph: “Floyd Snr is no harm. He has his poems and he talks a bit of trash, but he’s not mean. Roger and I don’t get along. He’s a piece of ****. He talks trash about my trainer Eddie Futch. He puts people down who can’t actually defend themselves because they have passed away.

“He says ‘Eddie Futch wasn’t ****’, stuff like that. He says he would have knocked me out. If he gets out of line, I will fight him. In the street. He’s disrespectful and I’m getting to the point where I can’t take it no more. If he talks like that one more time and I’m in front of him, he’s going to have a fight on his hands. It will be exciting because I’m not going to take this **** from him. He doesn’t have that good a chin – we know that. He can punch though. We’ll see…”

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/g...e-will-ko-him/
    Yes
    71.43%
    No
    21.43%
    Maybe
    7.14%

LMFAO. Roach is a bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      Manny Pacquiao coach Roach warns Roger Mayweather he will KO him
      By Gareth A Davies
      December 11th, 2009

The rivalry between the trainers in the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather superfight is expected to be part of the build-up. Freddie Roach, speaking exclusively to The Telegraph , sent out a warning that he will come to blows with Roger Mayweather, the uncle and trainer of the fighter Floyd Mayweather Jnr, if Mayweather indulges in abusive insults in the lead-in to the superfight next year. Mayweather was quoted this week as saying his man will deliver a boxing lesson to Pacquiao when they meet.

Roach told The Daily Telegraph: “Floyd Snr is no harm. He has his poems and he talks a bit of trash, but he’s not mean. Roger and I don’t get along. He’s a piece of ****. He talks trash about my trainer Eddie Futch. He puts people down who can’t actually defend themselves because they have passed away.”

“He says ‘Eddie Futch wasn’t ****’, stuff like that. He says he would have knocked me out. If he gets out of line, I will fight him. In the street. He’s disrespectful and I’m getting to the point where I can’t take it no more. If he talks like that one more time and I’m in front of him, he’s going to have a fight on his hands. It will be exciting because I’m not going to take this **** from him. He doesn’t have that good a chin – we know that. He can punch though. We’ll see…”

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/g...e-will-ko-him/
      The emboldened part is how I feel. Senior is a bit of an ass at times, but mostly he makes me laugh. He has bravado and whatever, but Roger is a straight up dirtbag.

Comment

Roach has good head movement.

I'm sorry.

Comment

The Mayweather's have already gotten in Roach's head. Well Done, Roger

Comment

When a Person has QUIT on his stool in the ring there only offense is to lash out with TRASH, the worse you have QUIT like Roger has QUIT makes the trash talk worse.

A great example is Tyson. He QUIT against Holyfield , when he went to fight Lewis , read what he said , LOL , I want to eat your children ??????????? What that about LOL, thats because he was scared inside and knew he was gonna lose so to compensate for it he tried to PUT FEAR IN LEWIS WITH WORDS : VILE TRASH TALK !!

Rogers the same! What else could it be ? NOTHING!

The Mayweathers feel a need to bluff because something is not right in DenMark !

You never hear trash talk from one who has supreme confidence,,,,,,,don't make the mistake of thinking the looks of " I am better than you" fool you that Jr puts out there, its all a ploy of intimidation to throw you off , to bluff , LOL, you just can't bluff a game Man or dog , can't do it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Joke View Post
              The Mayweather's have already gotten in Roach's head. Well Done, Roger
              LOL is that the only way Floyd's going to be able to beat Pacquiao, by playing mind games with Roach? C'mon Flawless...

Comment

Weigh ins will be interesting. If roach got in santiagos face, imagine what will happen when hes 2 yards away from roger lol

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
                  Weigh ins will be interesting. If roach got in santiagos face, imagine what will happen when hes 2 yards away from roger lol
                  naw..I dont think its a good idea to say something to Roger face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
                    Roach has good head movement.

I'm sorry.
                    lol thats cold man.

Comment

Working...
                    X