Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Juarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky's a very entertaining fighter,I think he's awesome, he does look alittle one dimensional tho, it might just be that he's too patient, but then again he dosent really throw in combinaions, so Its maybe just his style, I think he wins the rematch with Zahir tho,with a better ref.I know that might count as an advange to Zahir, but a better ref wouldnt stop it when Rocky gets on the inside and start wacking Raheem, hope it happens,always looking forward to see rocky fight

Comment

Originally posted by The Italian Stallion
      I think he's easily the best featherweight currently, hell, maybe he the best ever.
      Exaggeration? Just a bit? (I like him too ... but I haven't seen anything to suggest what you've written.)

Comment

does anyone have any of this guys fights?

Comment

I think he's easily the best featherweight currently, hell, maybe he the best ever.
          Best Ever?
          u must not watch alot of boxing

Comment

Rocky is GARBAGE. I dont care what anyone says he lost to Raheem.

Best ever? He'll he aint even the best prospect at 126 thats Robert Guerrero.

Comment

NO WAY!! He sux.....INJIN CHI will pound him out of the featherweights for good!! Don't like the bastard.

Comment

Hey Bro . . . I like Rocky Juarez too but to say that he is the best ever is an exageration . . . he has good skills but he is ONLY an UP and coming fighter at this time . . . untested against the elites not to mention his controversial fight with Raheem.

To say that he is the best ever at this time is too much of a HYPE . . . it's a disrespect to the fighters holding the legitimate titles at the division . . . if he can beat Joan Guzman who is another awesome UP and coming fighter and if he can get passed JMM then gets a crack at MAB and Pacman then the results will show who he really is at Featherweight. Don't you think that's sensible?
                Last edited by psychopath; 02-24-2005, 04:49 PM.

Comment

"hell, maybe he the best ever."

Yeah and maybe Angelina Jolie is sucking my dick as I type this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups
                    NO WAY!! He sux.....INJIN CHI will pound him out of the featherweights for good!! Don't like the bastard.
                    Injin Chi will be beaten by Juarez. He fell in love with his power in his last few fights but I think he will eventually go back to the way he was fighting before.

Comment

I dont think he is even top 5 featherweight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X