No announcement yet.

could have Mosley ruined Marg's chin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Ah man. You guys are ****in fixated on Cotto. Margaritos face looked worse than that after Mosley knocked him out in 8 round, no?
    No, it didn't. Not even remotely close. And if you think anything else, you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      nah, that was the stupid gaze of a man who was just exposed as a fraud and had nothing to lose.

he would have gone again as he knew that was the last time he'd be in with an elite.

dude is just a bad motherfu*ker, not a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
        PRE

Post Cotto

Post Mosley

This ones just to piss Chicano79 off

Added some stuffs

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          No, it didn't. Not even remotely close. And if you think anything else, you're wrong.
          Getting brused up is nothing big. Is that what fans have to resort to these days? How do you think Margarito would have looked if he lasted until round 11? I'll tell you what Mosley was landing the much more damaging shots, hence the unbelievable knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            dude is just a bad motherfu*ker, not a fraud
            is just a bad motherfu*ker and also a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Getting brused up is nothing big. Is that what fans have to resort to these days? How do you think Margarito would have looked if he lasted until round 11? I'll tell you what Mosley was landing the much more damaging shots, hence the unbelievable knockout.

Didn't say he didn't. I responded to what you said. You said Margarito's face looked worse after the Mosley fight, which is just simply not true. Margarito's face was way, way worse after the Cotto fight

Cotto's power is different than Shane, and I agree that Shane put everything he had into his punches.

But you're crazy to think that fights with Cintron and Cotto didn't do anything to his chin. 3 fights in a row like that, and the punishment he took was inhuman. It was only a matter of time. And Mosley fought the perfect fight.

Comment

Originally posted by youaregoodactor View Post
                is just a bad motherfu*ker and also a fraud

sdfu.......

Comment

Didn't say he didn't. I responded to what you said. You said Margarito's face looked worse after the Mosley fight, which is just simply not true. Margarito's face was way, way worse after the Cotto fight

Cotto's power is different than Shane, and I agree that Shane put everything he had into his punches.

But you're crazy to think that fights with Cintron and Cotto didn't do anything to his chin. 3 fights in a row like that, and the punishment he took was inhuman. It was only a matter of time. And Mosley fought the perfect fight.
                  agree 100%

Comment

I don't think Cintron and Cotto took much out of him. He ate their shots like tic tacs, and was not hurt or even wobbled once by them. Mosley on the other had did something those guys didn't do, and went to the BODY, and hurt Margarito in the first round from a helluva left hook to the body. He sofened Margarito's body up for the first five rounds, and would mix in hayemakers that were a lot more damaging to the head then the flashy shots Cotto threw. Kill the body, and the head will follow, and that is what happened, and I give Mosley full credit for doing so.

Comment

Cotto definately ruined his chin. I never seen Marg look like that after a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X