No announcement yet.

Royce Gracie to make announcement??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royce Gracie to make announcement??

Royce is gonna be on local radio in DC, and is rumoured to be making a big public announcment......is he just promoting Rorians tournament? Or will he annouce that he will be fighting in the UFC 45 show as rumoured??

(mod's please note: j/k)

It was funny......Can't post it but it was funny

-CH

Comment

i think unless royce seriously works on his striking he won't be able to handle alot of these guys now days

Comment

Well obviouslky he needs to improve his striking, but more importantly he needs to work on his takedowns, if he can get em down his BJJ skills are great enough for him to beat many.

Comment

so waht was the announcement?

Comment

I don't know did the interview happen yet???

Comment

i have no idea.

Comment

well he had the interview today in DC, apparently he talked about his old fights in the UFC, explained how MMA has evolved as a sport, talked about the difference between UFC and Pride, and when asked about a possible UFC comeback he simply said 'we'll see'.

Its looking good for Hughes vs Royce folks!

Comment

Hughes vs. Royce would be a great fight! I think that there styles match up very well. Hughes probably has the edge, but i could also see royce triangling him ala Dan Severn.

Comment

I hope you mean Fred Hughes the store clerk and not Matt Hughes the guy who would beat him to death

Comment

Working...
                    X