Collapse
No announcement yet.

david haye is the biggest ducker i've seen since i started watching boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is just someone that I don't see how fans can support at this time, he is a real tease because I know we were all looking forward to that fight last year.

If he does fight Audley he will be proving himself to be a fraud as there is no reason why he can't fight for the HW championship at this time and I don't see any advantage of fighting Harrison over Wlad none at all.

Comment

If he doesnt fight one of the Klits next, im going to be really disappointed. I think the fight will happen, I just dont see why he wont just go ahead and fight one!

Comment

He's going to milk his belt and the mandatories for as long as he can, and will finally cash out with one of the Klits.

Comment

Haye is hiding in Cyprus, waiting for the Klitschkos to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
            He's going to milk his belt and the mandatories for as long as he can, and will finally cash out with one of the Klits.

I'm afarid this hits the nail on the head.

Haye stated more than once he'll not be boxing forever, so I assume he needs as much money as fast as he can. If he is shut down now (which he knows both Ks will), his belt & market value are both gone.

Comment

Right now there is more chance of Haye fighting Tyson Fury than the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                Completely agree. As a fan of Haye (anything to add some excitment to the heavyweights) I really thought he'd finally give some competition to the Klits but it looks like he's trying to avoid them and given the abuse he served out in the past (that t-shirt) he really has to step up to the plate. I'd let him have a tune up fight against Harrison (Harrisons style is very similar to the Klits) but he must then fight one of them this year. (I'd have called "ducker" if Haye had a couple more fights at HW). He's spouted alot of BS so he really needs to step up and quickly.

Comment

Working...
                X